Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 51 for December 19 - 23. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (December 4) is called prep day.
This week's meal plan is a little different because it involves Christmas which falls on Sunday this year. For this reason I will share ideas for Christmas dinner along with side dishes where I normally give Sunday Supper ideas.
There is an extra section this week with ideas for Christmas Eve.
The rest of the recipe plan is super simple to help keep your week as easy as possible.
- Monday night will be simple and won't need any prep done ahead of time.
- Prep the veggies for Tuesdays meal while the oven is preheating. This is a meal with quick prep time.
- Wednesday is a skillet recipe and is super easy as well. You will need two skillets if making cauliflower rice or you can buy pre-made rice and just heat in the microwave.
- Thursday meal is made with leftovers from the roasted pork on Tuesday. To save time, before packing the leftover roast in the air tight container, chop it up so it is ready for you when it's time to make dinner on Thursday
- Friday is optional. Often times at the end of the week I skip my meal and order take out. But, if you want to make a special dinner, the velvet shrimp is easy and prep and cook time is short.
- Prep as much as possible on Saturday for Christmas Day. You can make the sauces and yorkshire pudding ahead of time and just warm them up the day of.
Weekly Meal Plan 51
Sheet Pan Pork Loin
Everything cooks right on one pan in the oven with this sheet pan pork loin recipe. Be sure to save any leftovers to make Tacos on Thursday night.
I love this creamy shrimp recipe! This is a lighter meal and is seasoned with Old Bay. It is perfect for a Friday night sit down. Or, if you would rather, go ahead and order take out for Friday night.
Christmas Eve Snacks
With it being Christmas, there is nothing more festive than a Peppermint Cocktail and this one is super simple!
Cranberry Chip Muffins
Breakfast shouldn't be stressful on Christmas morning. Plan to make these cranberry chip muffins and maybe enjoy an Irish coffee (or two).
Holiday Prime Rib Roast Dinner
This Holiday Prime Rib Roast comes complete with recipes for pan gravy, horseradish sauce, and yorkshire pudding. Just add a side of green beans and sweet yeast rolls and you will have the perfect holiday meal.
New York Style Cheesecake
For me, an oven baked cheesecake is the perfect holiday dessert. I love how creamy and delicious it is and it's perfect topped with cherriesi!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!