An easy way to put dinner on the table, Pork Street Tacos are fun and delicious meal to put on the table for your family. This pork taco recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes, your next Taco Tuesday will be one your families new favorite recipe!
❤️ Why you'll love it
Easy recipe: pre-seasoned pork loin eliminates the need for adding seasoning and is cut into bite sized pieces for a quick cook.
Versatile: this recipe can use any leftover cooked pork.
Mexican dish: this pork tacos recipe is a great way to enjoy taco night with so much flavor and little effort!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
Pork tenderloin filet: I used Smithfield Marinated Pork Loin filet.
Extra virgin olive oil
Tortillas: you can use soft flour or corn tortillas.
Pickled red onions: these are easy to make in just minutes!
- Make pickled onions. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place pork in skillet and turn heat down to medium. Cook, stirring often, until pork is cooked through and internal temperature of meat is at 165 degrees f.
- Assemble street tacos by placing meet in the tortilla and top with red onions, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice.
Cast iron skillet (or any large skillet): I like to use cast iron here because it cooks evenly and holds the heat.
Refrigerate: store leftovers in airtight containers up to 4 days.
Freeze: Leftover pork can be stored in a freezer safe airtight container up to 3 months.
Reheat: Warm thawed pork on the stove top over medium heat or in the microwave until warmed through.
- Make an Instant Pot Pork Loin and use shredded pork instead of cubed pork. Leftover carnitas, pulled pork, or chicken can be used.
- Toss a can of drained black beans with the cooked pork.
- Spice it up a little more and rub a tablespoon of chili powder into the pork loin before cooking.
- If you want to used pulled pork, make this Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe, the meat practically falls apart on it's own!
- To quickly ripen an avocado, place it in the cold oven overnight! (yes! it really works!)
📚 Related Recipes
I love this one pan recipe for Sheet Pan Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables.
Pork Loin Steaks with Cranberry Tarragon Sauce is a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
I love these Buffalo Chicken Burritos and sometimes just make burrito bowls with this recipe!
These crispy carnitas are made with chicken and absolutely delicious!
This delicious Carne Asada is a marinated flank steak packed with flavor.
The next time you are craving a beefy taco, Air Fryer Beef Street Tacos.
Venison Street Tacos are a delicious and unique recipe!
Everyone loves these Mexican Street Tacos made with flank steak.
🍽 Serve with..
These pork street tacos go great with any of your favorite toppings and a drizzle of lime juice. Other toppings you may like to use would be cotija cheese, queso fresco, pico de gallo, sour cream, and/or guacamole.
These homemade refried beans and Mexican street corn salad make an excellent side dish!
The Last Word
This recipe for pork street tacos is my own take how to make a quick and easy dinner that is in no way authentic but is convenient and delicious. Often times you will find that street tacos have been made by slow cooking a pork shoulder or pork butt with specific seasonings and the pork will be shredded to serve.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Easy Pork Street Tacos
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Smithfield® Mesquite Pork Loin Filet trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Easy Pickled Red Onions
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ cup cilantro diced
- 12 Street Taco Soft Shell
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet until hot. Place pork in skillet and turn heat down to medium. Cook, stirring often, until pork is cooked through.
- While pork is cooking, chop avocado and cilantro. Place meat, avocado, pickled red onions, and cilantro in soft shell street taco. Serve.
David @ Spiced
Delicious! We love taco nights around our house, and this recipe is perfect since it's so easy to prepare. This is definitely going on our menu sometime soon...thanks so much for sharing! #client