Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 35 for August 29 - September 2. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (August 28) is called prep day.
- Monday's meal actually comes together rather quickly, but to make things easier, the burgers can be shaped and refrigerated, and veggies chopped on prep day. If making mashed cauliflower or mashed potatoes, they can be made on prep day and reheated for the meal.
- Prep the chicken on Monday night or Tuesday morning before work and allow it to marinate. It will be ready to air-fry and on the table in 15 minutes! If serving rice, that can be made on prep day and stored in the fridge until Tuesday evening.
- The buffalo shrimp quesadillas don't need much prep. The shrimp cooks quickly and the quesadilla takes mere minutes to crisp up and melt the cheese.
- For Thursday's meal, make the vinaigrette on prep day and keep it in the fridge. The pasta will cook while you are making the sauce and the whole meal is ready for the table in 30 minutes.
- If making your own homemade dough, I recommend doing so on Wednesday or Thursday evening and allow it to set in the fridge to develop and bloom flavors. Take it out at least an hour before ready to spread the toppings on to allow it to warm up and become easy to stretch onto the pizza stone.
Weekly Meal Plan 35
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken
Super easy and oh so delicious! I love this with Cauliflower Fried Rice but carb lovers can enjoy it with white rice or brown rice. I love to serve this with a side of steamed broccoli.
Dessert of the week
7 Layer Bars
Decadent, chewy, and oh so good! Also known as Hello Dollies or Magic Cookie Bars, these 7 Layer Bars are a childhood favorite. Great with a hot cup of coffee or tea or cold glass of milk!
Cocktail of the week
Vanilla Dark and Stormy
I made this Vanilla Dark and Stormy because my son had one out one night and told me I had to try it. This is a drink I love to enjoy when the weather cools down. It makes me feel all classy and sophisticated when I sit down with a glass!
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
If you have never made overnight oats before, you are missing out! Let these Pumpkin Overnight Oats be your first. I promise you will love them and you can eat them warm or cold!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!