Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 34. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday is called prep day.
- Make the salad of choice on prep day for Monday's side dish. If making the broccoli salad, don't add the bacon until you are ready to serve.
- Use regular or keto buns for the butter burgers, and make the Italian Vinaigrette on prep day.
- Special K Loaf can be made on prep day and stored in the fridge. Just reheat in the oven or microwave on Wednesday dinner. Squash for the side dish can be washed and sliced on prep day and stored in the fridge.
- Bacon and shrimp can be precooked and stored until ready to use and the cream cheese spread for the pizza can be made ahead of time also.
- If making your own pizza crust, mix it the night before and keep it in the fridge. Take the dough out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before shaping.
- Make the maple cupcakes and/or peanut butter no bakes on Sunday. Keep the cupcakes in the fridge.
- Allow a couple of hours on Sunday morning to make the cinnamon rolls.
- For Sunday dinner, put the roast in the crockpot in the morning. For dinner make your own homemade mashed potatoes and use the air fryer to make the asparagus.
Weekly Meal Plan 34
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
When I'm in a hurry, this Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich makes dinner time easy. Adults and kids both love the gooey cheese and crispy brown bread. Serve with a fresh fruit salad or green tossed salad.
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
It's Friday night and in traditions past with my family, it's pizza night. How about giving this Jalapeno Popper Pizza with Shrimp and Bacon a try this week? It is SO good! These Boneless Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer are a great side and kids love these Peanut Butter No Bakes for dessert.
Made with pure maple syrup in the cake and frosting, this recipe for Maple Cupcakes make one dozen, enough for a few days worth of dessert!
Cocktail of the week
Hot Fireball Apple Cider
With the fall coming up on us, I love to enjoy this Hot Fireball Apple Cider. The combination of apple and cinnamon is a perfect pairing and if there is a chill in the air, it will be sure to warm you up.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!