Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 29 for July 18 - July 22. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (July 17) is called prep day.
- On prep day make these Raisin Bran Muffins to enjoy throughout the week for breakfast.
- Marinate the chicken on prep day, then par boil on Monday right before grilling.
- For the unstuffed cabbage rolls, hop the cabbage and onions on prep day to save prep time on Tuesday.
- The baked ham and cheese sliders is another super quick and easy recipe, and there really is no prep needed. These reheat well in the air fryer or oven so the entire recipe can be made on prep day and reheated when ready to serve if desired.
- Take the shrimp out of the freezer and place it in the fridge on Wednesday night. Allow it to gradually thaw during the day and rinse on Thursday night before proceeding with the recipe.
- I recommend making grilled veggies to go with the shrimp cakes and make enough to have leftovers to make the grilled veggie flatbread on Friday.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer Bars on prep day and store them in the fridge for the week to enjoy them as dessert after meals.
- Double up on those Apple Fritter Donuts on Sunday morning and freeze half the batch to enjoy throughout the week!
- Enjoy a special baked from scratch cake with Sunday supper, make this Southern Diner Cake on Saturday to be sure it's had enough time to set before serving.
Weekly Meal Plan 29
Firemen's Field Day Chicken Barbecue
Marinated and grilled Firemen's Field Day Chicken Barbecue is one of my family favorites! Sere this with a side of Pesto Pasta Salad. Use leftover chicken to make Chicken Salad for lunches during the week.
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
Weight Watchers Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are super simple and flavorful. It's a weight watchers recipe and can be kept low carb by serving with Cauliflower Fried Rice instead of regular rice.
Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
Everyone loves these easy to make Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders, especially the melty cheese and sweet and savory mustard topping. Serve with a side of German Style Potato Salad.
These Shrimp Cakes with Chipotle are so good you might want to double the recipe. Serve them with a drizzle Chipotle Salad Dressing and Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes.
Grilled Vegetable Flatbread
Friday night pizza night is fresh and delicious. Grilled Vegetable Flatbread is topped with grilled corn, mushrooms, zucchini, and more for an easy and delicious end of the week.
Dessert of the week
Chewy Peanut Butter Layer Bars
These Chewy Peanut Butter Layer Bars are similar to magic cookie bars but with peanut butter flavors. This makes a 9 x 13 size pan so this rich dessert makes enough to enjoy all week long.
Cocktail of the week
Black Cherry Mojito
Black Cherry Mojitos are made with frozen black cherries and rum for a refreshing end of the week beverage.
Homemade Apple Fritters
These Apple Fritters are made with apple pie filling, tender inside and crispy outside. Perfect with your hot cup of coffee on the weekend morning.
Crock Pot Pot Roast
This Crock Pot Pot Roast is delicious with a side of mashed potatoes or garlic mashed cauliflower or these homemade mashed potatoes. If you want dessert, try this Southern Diner Cake.
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment