Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 22 for May 30 - June 3. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- This is the week of air fryer recipes! An air fried hamburger is one of the best burgers and is ready in minutes! I like to serve potato salad with it and like to make the salad the day before to allow flavors to blend.
- No more skillets for grilled cheese sandwiches. The air fryer turns the bread golden brown and the cheese melts perfectly throughout! Mexican Street Corn Salad or the Minted Melon Salad can be made a day or two ahead so its ready to serve when dinner is ready.
- For the Shrimp Pad Thai, I recommend pulling the shrimp out of the freezer and put in the fridge until you are ready to start making the recipe. The shrimp will thaw under the water faster.
- The Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are a slow cooker recipe that makes dinner easy. Use leftovers to make Buffalo Chicken Panini Sandwiches for lunch!
- Be sure to buy a lot of fresh limes this week! If you can't find key limes, regular limes will work for the pie. You will want limes for the Lime Refresher drink also. The Key Lime PIe can be made on Sunday and stored in the freezer to serve throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 22
Air Fried Hamburger
If you adverse to frying a burger in the skillet and the grill isn't convenient, then an Air Fried Hamburger is the way to go. Perfectly cooked deliciousness! Serve with a side of Red White and Blue Potato Salad!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich is buttery and golden with a gooey center. Everyone will love this easy weeknight dinner! Serve these with a side of Mexican Street Corn Salad or Minted Melon Salad.
Shrimp Pad Thai
Make your favorite Thai take out right at home. Shrimp Pad Thai has always been my go to order, but making it at home is easy and delicious! Stick with the Asian style theme and serve with Air Fryer Egg Rolls.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are made right in the slow cooker making dinner super easy. These are great with a side of Amish Broccoli Cauliflower Salad or serve leftover Mexican Corn Salad from Tuesday.
Chili Cheese Dogs
Chili Cheese Dogs were a favorite of mine as a young adult. I remember going to Dairy Queen and ordering this. Making them at home is better on the budget and so much more satisfying. Serve these with a Pina Colada Smoothie!
Dessert of the week
Key Lime Pie
It's heating up outside and there is no better excuse than to make this recipe for Key Lime Pie! A freezer dessert that has a tangy sweet flavor that is hard to resist!
Cocktail of the week
Coconut Lime Rum Refresher
This Coconut Lime Refresher with Rum is a frosty, creamy, sweet, and tangy drink made with fresh limes. The rum is totally optional and can be left out.
Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
Strawberry Baked Oatmeal is made in layers with fresh strawberries baked in. Serve it with your choice of milk and a
Barbecue Bean Bake
This cowboy style Barbecue Bean Bake is so easy and delicious. Serve them with a side of air fryer french fries or Air Fryer Potato Wedges. These
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment