Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 22 for May 29 - June 2. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- This is the week of air fryer recipes! An air fried hamburger is one of the best burgers and is ready in minutes! I like to serve potato salad with it and like to make the salad the day before to allow flavors to blend.
- No more skillets for grilled cheese sandwiches. The air fryer turns the bread golden brown and the cheese melts perfectly throughout! Mexican Street Corn Salad or the Minted Melon Salad can be made a day or two ahead so its ready to serve when dinner is ready.
- For the Shrimp Pad Thai, I recommend pulling the shrimp out of the freezer and put in the fridge until you are ready to start making the recipe. The shrimp will thaw under the water faster.
- The Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are a slow cooker recipe that makes dinner easy. Use leftovers to make Buffalo Chicken Panini Sandwiches for lunch!
- Be sure to buy a lot of fresh limes this week! If you can't find key limes, regular limes will work for the pie. You will want limes for the Lime Refresher drink also. The Key Lime PIe can be made on Sunday and stored in the freezer to serve throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 22
Dessert of the week
Key Lime Pie
It's heating up outside and there is no better excuse than to make this recipe for Key Lime Pie! A freezer dessert that has a tangy sweet flavor that is hard to resist!
Cocktail of the week
Coconut Lime Rum Refresher
This Coconut Lime Refresher with Rum is a frosty, creamy, sweet, and tangy drink made with fresh limes. The rum is totally optional and can be left out.
Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
Strawberry Baked Oatmeal is made in layers with fresh strawberries baked in. Serve it with your choice of milk and a
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!