We definitely found a keeper for a smoothie fix. It isn't often I can get Grumpy to share a smoothie with me so I usually have to adapt the recipes for just one person. From now on, if I'm feeling like a smoothie I can pretty much bet Grumpy would be willing to have one with me. While it's not the sweet adult drink we had on our cruise, it is definitely a tasty healthy version that can be a good substitute when the craving hits!
Pina Colada Smoothie
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup frozen pineapple pieces
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Blend the yogurt, coconut milk, coconut flakes, and pineapple pieces in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweeter (if using) and ice. Blend until frosty.
- Serve the smoothie with a garnish of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
Michele @ Flavor Mosaic
I love this smoothie. It is like a little mini tropical vacation.
How did you know I pulled out my blender? I am going to have to stop at the market for pineapple this will be perfect for my breakfast......or add a little rum to enjoy this labor day weekend.
This is my kind of breakfast! Pinned!
KC the Kitchen Chopper
Shelby, your pina colada smoothie looks like vacay in a glass! On my "to do" list. Thanks and pinned!
I would love this... and knowing me, I'd add rum. 🙂 Healthy and happy! <3
Shelby, this sounds delicious. Love the photos too. Looks so refreshing. I'm so not ready for summer to end!