Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 19 for May 9-13. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- For the beef kabobs, you can substitute chicken or pork cubes.
- I highly recommend you don't skip the mint sauce for the Fried Egg Panini, it adds so much to the sandwich. However, if you don't use mint, it will still taste great, just a little different.
- Make the rolls on Sunday and serve them throughout the week.
- If you have not tried a chaffle before, you are in for a treat! This recipe can also be made with BBQ sauce instead of hot sauce.
- If you won't use all of the pesto for the pizza up quickly, it is ok to freeze it in portions up to 3 months.
- Make the cookies on Sunday to enjoy throughout the week. They can be stored in the freezer up to 3 months (but I bet they are gone within the week!)
- If you have regular sized burger buns and don't want to buy sliders just for the french toast, then go ahead and use the regular size bun! One bun will be one serving (rather than 2 sliders).
Weekly Meal Plan 19
Grilled Asparagus Taleggio, an Fried Egg Panini
Try breakfast for dinner tonight with these Grilled Asparagus, Taleggio, and Fried Egg Panini. These sandwiches are super delicious and we make these often for brunch and dinner.
Dessert of the week
Cocktail of the week
Coconut Lime Refresher
This Coconut Lime Refresher has been a drink we have enjoyed for years, it is slushy, tangy, sweet, and easy to make!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!