Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 48 for November 28 - December 2. This week will have fuss free and lighter meals to make up for Thanksgiving feasting!
Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (November 27) is called prep day.
- Prep the chuck roast on Monday morning. The potatoes and brussels sprouts can be washed and prepped in the morning also. If you decide to dice the potatoes ahead of time, be sure they are covered in water throughout the day.
- The sweet potato rolls can be made on prep day if including in the menu. Keep them in an airtight package in the fridge until ready to use. They can be warmed, wrapped in foil, in a 300 degree oven for 10 minutes, or for a few seconds in the microwave.
- Make the Whipped Honey Cinnamon Butter on prep day (if using).
- The chili is a stovetop recipe, so just be sure the ground beef is removed from the freezer the morning before you make it.
- I love to make Hot Dogs in the air fryer and its the perfect way to have a super quick dinner. Just warm the chili up in the microwave.
- If making your own pizza dough, make it the night before and keep it in the fridge. Take it out about an hour before to allow the dough to warm up and make it easier to handle.
- If making the cupcakes, do so on prep day. Store them in a cupcake container in the fridge and remove them 10 minutes before ready to serve.
Weekly Meal Plan 48
Dessert of the week
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes are one of my favorite cupcake recipes. These jelly filled treats have a delicious creamy peanut butter frosting.
Cocktail of the week
Lemon Drop Martini
I really love this Lemon Drop Martini Recipe! This is a great light and bright drink to end the week with.
Asparagus, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Strudel
This breakfast strudel has all my favorite flavors. Use any cheese you prefer and serve with a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!