Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 31 for August 1 - August 5. This week you will enjoy quick and easy dinners made with beef, chicken, shrimp, and pork. All recipes are easy to make and I have included prep tips in the post.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during week 31 that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This free weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday is called prep day.
- Not much work to making the kimchi burgers themselves, but if you plan to make the keto slider rolls, make these on Prep Day and when making them, make them double the size to fit the burgers. Store these in the fridge until you are ready to use them on Monday.
- Tuesday's meal is another easy prep. Buy the fish on Monday night or Tuesday afternoon if you can to have the freshest fish available.
- On Prep Day the radishes can be cleaned and stored until it is time to roast them on Wednesday. Take the shrimp out of the freezer on Wednesday morning and allow it to thaw during the day in the fridge. It will take just a quick rinse for the shrimp to be ready.
- Wednesday evening parboil the chicken, then after it cools, store it in the liquid in the fridge until it's time to grill on Thursday.
- If serving the Dill Pickle Pasta Salad, make it on Wednesday evening so it has time to develop flavors by dinner time on Thursday.
- The German Potato Salad is served hot so cook the potatoes and mix the dressing while the chicken is on the grill.
- Green Chicken Enchiladas are super easy, if making the enchilada sauce, do so on Thursday evening so it is ready on Friday when assembling the enchiladas. I like to buy pre-cooked chicken pieces or a rotisserie chicken for the chicken filling.
- Bake the cookies on Prep Day so you can enjoy them all week long!
- For Sunday supper, use a roast that is somewhere between 3-4 pounds. This is the best size for an air fryer. A tenderloin, top loin, or ribeye works best.
Weekly Meal Plan 31
Dessert of the week
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies are a sweet cookie with crisp edges and chewy center. These cookies disappear fast so you might want to double the recipe!
Cocktail of the week
Sex on the Beach Cocktail
Sex on the Beach Cocktail is a refreshing and fruity way to end the work week. I love to enjoy one of these on Friday evening while relaxing in the back yard!
Iced Bulletproof Coffee
Fuel up this weekend and start the day off with an Iced Bulletproof Coffee. Want hot coffee? You can do that too with this recipe! Instructions are in the post.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!