Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 33 for August 15 - August 19. This week you will enjoy quick and easy dinners made with beef, chicken, shrimp, tofu, and pork. All recipes are easy to make and I have included prep tips in the post.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during week 33 that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This free weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (August 14) is called prep day.
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp is super simple, and it works best in the air fryer (sorry but in tests the oven did not brown up before the shrimp was cooked). If you don't have an air fryer, go ahead and pan fry in shallow oil.
- Bread the shrimp before cooking it. You will need to do cook in 2 batches depending on the size of the air fryer.
- Kids and adults both love sloppy joes. This recipe is super simple and goes great with a scoop of homemade coleslaw. Make the coleslaw on Monday night so it has time to develop flavors before dinner on Tuesday night.
- Buy a rotisserie chicken (or make your own air fryer rotisserie chicken on prep day) and use some of the meat for Wednesday night Chicken Penne Pasta. Use any leftover chicken to make sandwiches throughout the week.
- At least 30 minutes before making the tofu, remove it from the water and press between paper towels to squeeze any excess water out (more info in the post on how to do this). Cut the tofu into triangles or squares, whatever your heart may fancy!
- I recommend stopping at the market on Thursday on the way home from work and buy fresh fish for the air fryer fish sticks. You can make your own tartar sauce or buy some.
- On Prep Day, bake the Chocolate Mocha Toffee Cookies. Store them in an airtight container in the freezer and take them out as desired. These don't need to be thawed, they are delicious frozen, but don't take long to thaw either.
- On Sunday brunch, use either a store-bought pie crust, or make my Mom's Oil Pie Crust recipe for the tart. This can be made the day before and just warmed up in the oven before serving.
- With apple season upon us, now is the perfect time to make this recipe for Pork Chops with Apples and onions!
Weekly Meal Plan 33
Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
Naturally gluten free, this Keto Coconut Shrimp made in the air fryer is quick and easy! Dip in the refreshing pina colada sauce for a treat like Red Lobster! Serve these with a side of Keto Roasted Radishes or Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes.
An American Classic, these Sloppy Joes are made without ketchup. Top with some Homemade Coleslaw for a sandwich the whole family will love.
Cheesy Penne Chicken Pasta
Cheesy Penne Chicken Pasta is in a creamy sauce and toothsome pasta tossed with chicken and peas is a recipe that everyone will love. Serve with a buttered Sweet Dinner Roll and a green salad.
Crispy General Tso's Tofu
My family loves this General Tso's Tofu. If you're not a tofu fan, just use chicken. The sauce is spicy and sweet and delicious on a bed of white rice or Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe.
Air Fryer Fish Sticks
These Air Fryer Fish Sticks are my go to for busy nights. You can eat them with some Tartar Sauce or make a sandwich with them. Serve this yummy Parmesan Pasta Salad as a side dish.
Dessert of the week
Chewy Mocha Toffee Chip Cookies
This Chewy Mocha Toffee Chip Cookies recipe is my absolute favorite chewy cookie. If you eat one, you will want another! Make these to enjoy throughout the week for snacks and lunches.
Cocktail of the week
Dill Pickle Martinia
Hands down still my favorite martini. This Dill Pickle Martini is also known as the Dirty Pickle. I always make this when I have a jar of Garlic Dill Pickles open!
Asparagus Tart makes the perfect weekend brunch. Just add a side of fresh cut fruit and a hot cup of coffee.
Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions is super easy and so delicious making Sunday dinner one that won't take much time out of your family time. Stay with the apple theme and serve this Almond Apple Loaf Cake for dessert!
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment