Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 36. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday is called prep day.
- On prep day, precook the bacon for the burgers, make the potato salad, and M&M Cookies for Monday's meal.
- Make the homemade flour tortillas for Tuesday's fajitas on prep day.
- If cod is frozen, take it out of the freezer and put it in the fridge on Tuesday night morning so it is thawed and ready to cook the next day.
- Thursday night make the pizza dough and keep it in the fridge overnight. Take it out about 45 minutes before making the pizza to allow it to warm up some.
- The waffle recipe feeds 8 so, make them on Saturday morning and enjoy them both weekend days or freeze some to enjoy for breakfast throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 36
Dessert of the week
Tres Leches Cake
I was quite surprised at how good this Easy Tres Leches Cake was and my kids thought it was one of their favorites! This would be a good one for Sunday dessert, make it on Friday night or Saturday morning so it has time to sit.
Cocktail of the week
Sex on the Beach
Wind down on the weekend with one of these fruity and delicious Sex on the Beach Cocktails!
This Fluffy Waffles recipe is just like my mom made, and are a nice weekend brunch. Serve them with some maple syrup and fresh fruit.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!