Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 16 for April 18-22. This week’s meal plan is includes some of my favorite grilled recipes, PBJ Cupcakes, a Dill Pickle Martini and more. Each meal includes a side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some tips to help you throughout the week.
- The Grilled Pork Chops recipe is for two people, so you will want to increase ingredients if making this recipe for more than two.
- Keto Chicken Nuggets feed 2-3 people and should be doubled to feed 4-6.
- Scallop Carbonara with Asparagus is the seafood meal of the week. However, with this versatile recipe you can substitute shrimp or chicken if you wish.
- Venison Satay with Peanut Sauce is another grilled recipe. If you don't have access to or don't eat venison, substituting beef or chicken will work here also.
- Make Friday night pizza easy and buy a pre-made crust.
Weekly Meal Plan 16
Venison Skewers with Peanut Sauce
Another recipe for the grill, this Venison Satay with Peanut Sauce is served with some quick sweet, spicy, and tangy pickles.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Friday night pizza is a tradition in my home. Buffalo Chicken Pizza brings wings and pizza together in one bite! Serve this homemade ranch dressing and stir in some blue cheese crumbles. If wings are still a must, then pair it with these Best Crispy Baked Sweet Hot Chicken Wings.
Dessert of the week
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
The first time I ever made these Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcakes youngest son declared them the best cupcakes he had ever eaten. I tend to agree. The texture, jam filling, and peanut butter buttercream is absolutely delicious!
Cocktail of the week
Dill Pickle Martini
This Dill Pickle Martini aka Dirty Pickle is going crazy on the website right now. If you love the dirty martini, then you must try this one!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!