Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 13 for March 28- April 1. This week’s meal plan is made up of some of my favorite casserole recipes. Each mea includes a beverage, side dish recommendations, dessert, and weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- The cheesy penne chicken pasta bake can be made with other types of pasta you have on hand. I like to make my own homemade air-fryer rotisserie chicken (this can be done on Sunday) and use the leftover chicken to make the casserole.
- Make the sweet dinner rolls on Sunday and serve them throughout the week or freeze extras for another week.
- Chili dog casserole is also lower in carbs since it skips the bun. If you aren't low carb, pairing this up with a hot dog roll is a great idea.
- A healthier version of tuna noodle casserole is packed with veggies and whole grain noodles. If you can't find the whole grain, regular egg noodles will work.
- Friday night is optional, if you have leftovers, you can skip the chicken sandwich and dill pickle pasta salad. Or make that recipe over the weekend.
- Opt to make the air fryer roast beef for Sunday supper and have leftovers for lunch sandwiches throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 13
Tuna Noodle Casserole
This Tuna Noodle Casserole is a healthier version packed with extra veggies and has only 5 grams of fat per serving. Add a green veggie like steamed broccoli or green beans as a side dish.
Cocktail of the week
Vanilla Dark and Stormy
This gingery Vanilla Dark and Stormy drink has a hint of lemon and vanilla and is a perfect nightcap!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!