Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 14 for April 4-8. This week’s meal plan is a low carb plan that includes a beverage, side dish recommendations, dessert, and weekend options.
If you don't follow low carb that is ok, you can still use these recipes substitute regular product for low carb. Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- For the Hamburger Steaks Stroganoff, if you're just low carb, it is ok to sub the xanthan gum for cornstarch.
- The chicken tenders for the Chicken with Rosemary Sauce can be subbed with chicken thigh strips (for more flavor) or buy the breast and cut your own tenders to save on cost.
- The Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas use low carb tortillas, if you aren't concerned about carbs, go ahead and buy regular or make your own homemade flour tortillas!
- The pork with ginger maple sauce should be using a sugar free maple syrup for low-carb keto dieters. However, regular maple syrup can also be used (for non keto).
- The shrimp and avocado chaffles can have all the sandwich component's laid out on the table and then allow the family to assemble it as they wish.
Weekly Meal Plan 14
Chicken with Rosemary Sauce
Serve this Chicken with Rosemary Sauce with a side of and green salad.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
This recipe makes 1 serving, you can adjust the slider on the recipe card to increase serving size. Serve this with homemade ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Shrimp and Avocado Chaffle
This Shrimp and Avocado Chaffle Sandwich is one of the BEST low carb keto recipes on my website. Very easy, filling, and everyone in the family will LOVE it! If you need a side dish, a simple green salad works here.
Low Carb Lemon Thumbprints
These Low Carb Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are so easy and SO delicious. I know they make this lemon lover a happy camper!
Cocktail of the week
Dill Pickle Martini
If you love martini's, this Dill Pickle Martini is a take on the Dirty Martini and so good!
Lemon Cheesecake Muffins
If you like something a little sweet, these Lemon Cheesecake Muffins are not only low carb but bursting with bright lemon flavor and an excellent texture!
Grilled Chicken Artichoke Mushroom Pizza
This Grilled Chicken Artichoke Mushroom Pizza is packed with flavor and low in carbs. These can be made in the oven or on the grill.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!