Celebrate Taco Tuesday with these mouthwatering Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos. Baked in a marinade of sweet hot pickled peppers and chipotle chili powder this pulled pork taco recipe brings enticing sweet heat flavors to every bite!
Tacos are always an easy choice when you're feeding a crowd and these delicious pulled pork tacos are no different. Flavor-loaded and easy to make, these sweet & spicy pulled pork tacos are sure to be a hit!
❤️ Why I Love This Recipe
✔️ Sweet & spicy pulled pork tacos provide satisfying sweet heat flavors with little effort!
✔️ This flavorful pulled pork recipe can easily be made ahead of time for a quick weekday meal!
✔️ It is a great recipe that will feed a crowd of 8 with this delicious taco night favorite!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from affiliate links.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place pork tenderloin on foil in a large baking dish. Pour all of the sweet hot pepper slices and juice over the pork. Fold the foil together to seal the pork and peppers together. Bake in oven for 1-½ hours.
- Remove the cooked pork from the oven and cool for 15 minutes. Place pork in a large bowl and pull apart using two forks.
- Stir in the chipotle chili powder and brown sugar.
- When ready to serve, reheat as necessary. Mix together lime juice and sour cream. Layer tortilla as follows: Cabbage slaw, pulled pork mixture, drizzle sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro and jalapeno slices (if desired). Enjoy!
🙋 Recipe FAQ'S
Absolutely, cook on high for 4 hours.
Cooked pork tenderloin has an internal temperature of 145F with a probe thermometer.
Most stores carry one or the other, however, pork shoulder is also another great option.
- Allow the pork to cool for the full 15 minutes to prevent steam burns.
- Wear gloves when cutting the jalapenos to prevent the spiciness from soaking into your skin.
- Be sure to leave the pork in any cooking juices during the reheating process to porevent the meat from drying out.
- For more traditional pork carnitas tacos use pork butt in place of the pork loin and slow cook in orange juice.
- Or try them with bbq sauce and favorite toppings.
- The pulled pork goes great with tortilla chips for delicious pulled pork nachos!
Serve these pulled pork tacos in soft flour tortillas, corn tortillas, or a crispy taco shell.
Keep these delicious pulled pork tacos refrigerated in an air-tight container for 3-4 days or store the shredded pork in freezer bags at the back of the freezer for up to 4 months.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Place the pork tenderloin in foil in a large baking dish. Pour all of the sweet hot pepper slices and juice over the pork. Fold foil together to seal pork and peppers. Bake for 1-½ hours.
- Once pork is cooked, remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Place the cooked pork in a large bowl and pull apart using two forks.
- Stir in the chipotle chili powder and brown sugar. When ready to serve, reheat as necessary.
- Mix together the lime juice and sour cream. Layer tortilla as follows: Cabbage slaw, pulled pork mixture, drizzle sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro and jalapeno slices (if using).