to help you get ready for March Madness for your at-home tailgating! I am teaming up with Wilton Armetale to share the recipe and a giveaway! (Giveaway has now ended but be sure to grab this delicious recipe!)
Marion, over at Our Life Tastes Good is offering a giveaway and sharing a Thick Crust Pizza recipe. Check out her photo below, makes you want to dig right in!
Terms and Conditions (for complete details, please click on terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter box)
- Giveaway HAS ENDED.
- Open to Residents of the US only.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Winner will be selected by Random and be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
- Fudgy brownies with a gooey marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker topping!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 sheets honey graham crackers, broken into bite sized pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in another bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture until blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mixture of marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers. Bake another 20 minutes more.
- Remove pan and cool on rack before cutting.
S'MORE BROWNIES - PIN IT!
Disclaimer: I received a Gourmet Grillware Casserole / Baker Dish but no compensation from Wilton Armetale Gourmet Grillware in order to develop a recipe and give an honest review of their product. The opinions expressed, photos (except for photos for links to other blogs) and recipe in this post are my own.
I'd make scalloped potatoes.
We would male Lasagna in it.
I would bake some brownies.
I would make a chicken casserole.
I would make my chicken stuffing casserole!
Brownies=Ah-mazing! I'd probably make a nice, ooey, gooey lasagna if I won!
I going to try the smores brownies in the dish
I would make broccoli and cheese casserole in it!
I would make extra cheesy lasagna 🙂
I want to make Lobster Mac & Cheese!!
This One Italian Girl
I would make a peach cobbler!
I would make a nice cheese lasagna!
I would bake a nice lasagna!
I'd make brownies
I would make macaroni and cheese
I would make enchiladas.
Baked macaroni w/ lobster shrimp & scallops