Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 52 for December 26 - 30. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (December 24) is called prep day.
We have just come off a weekend of feasting, so this week will include lighter meals with options to use any leftover from ham, turkey, or roast beef you may have enjoyed on Christmas day!
- On prep day, chop up any leftover ham (or turkey) to use for the Leftover Ham Casserole.
- Sliders are on the table for Tuesday evening, and the only real prep to do is assemble the sandwiches and bake, super easy evening!
- Wednesday night is a vegetarian night and Spaghetti Arrabiata comes together really quickly.
- Pull out that new air fryer and make burgers on Thursday. It's as easy as shape and cook! Frozen french fries make a great side and can be baked in the oven or the air fryer with this recipe for frozen fries in the air fryer.
- Take any frozen chicken out of the freezer on Thursday evening so it is thawed by the time you need to make dinner on Friday.
Weekly Meal Plan 52
Leftover Ham Casserole
This ham casserole will work with turkey, chicken, or even tuna fish! Add green side salad topped with your favorite salad dressing for a complete meal.
New Years Eve Snacks
New Years Eve Cocktail
Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon
Sunday brunch should be relaxed and simple for the first day of the year. Start it off healthy with this Avocado toast topped with smoked salmon and capers!
New Years Eve Dinner
Air Fryer Pork Loin with Maple Glaze
Start the new year off with pork for good luck and serve this Air Fryer Pork Loin. It's easy to make with less mess and feeds 4-6 people. Serve with your favorite "lucky" sides!
Dessert of the Week
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!