Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 39 for September 26 - 30. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (September 25) is called prep day.
- If desired, on prep day, make the sliders (just leave condiments off) on Sunday, and store them in the fridge. These reheat easily in the microwave in just 20-30 seconds.
- When shopping for chicken breasts, be sure to buy breasts that are not too large. They should be about 4 ounces per breast.
- Make the meat and bean portion of the Cowboy Cornbread Casserole on prep day and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to add the topping and bake on Wednesday evening.
- The Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops are ready in under 30 minutes, and everything is made in one dish. This is a super easy and delicious weeknight dinner. Be sure to buy bone in chops for more flavor (and they are more tender).
- You can make your own homemade pizza dough, or buy premade dough from the grocery store. Same with the basil, you can try using this Homemade Pistachio Pesto or the traditional Homemade Basil Pesto. If heirloom tomatoes aren't available or to pricey, regular tomatoes work work just as well.
- If you make the Peanut Butter Layer Bars on prep day, be sure to store them in the fridge.
- For the Breakfast Bruschetta, bagels work just as good as english muffins (just be mindful of the hole in the center of the bagel!)
- Start the slow cooker early for the brisket on Sunday and make the rolls on Sunday morning as well.
Weekly Meal Plan 39
White Castle Sliders
White Castle Sliders are super easy and ready in no time. Not to mention, the whole family loves them! Serve with a side of Air Fryer Frozen Fries!
Cowboy Cornbread Casserole
This Cowboy Cornbread Casserole is always a big hit, it's hearty and delicious. A green salad is all you need for a side dish.
Dessert of the week
Chewy Peanut Butter Layer Bars
One of my favorites! Chewy Peanut Butter Layer Bars are easy to make and have crispy edges with chewy centers.
Cocktail of the week
Black Cherry Mojito
If you feel up to a drink this weekend, this Black Cherry Mojito is my pick!
Breakfast Bruschetta is one of my very favorite breakfasts and I've been making this for over 15 years now!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!