Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 37 for September 12 - 16. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (September 11) is called prep day.
- If you have time on prep day, go ahead and put together the venison (or use beef) stew before you go to bed and let it cook while you sleep. Then all you need to do is reheat before you eat on Monday evening.
- If making cauliflower rice on Tuesday, go ahead and prep the cauliflower on prep day and store it in the fridge until you are ready to cook.
- When buying groceries for the mac and cheese, buy pre shredded cheese to save time putting the meal together.
- Thursday night start the dinner rolls and while they are rising, put together the soup. While the soup is cooking the rolls will be baking and everything should be done around the same time!
- If you don't have personal pan pizza pans, I highly recommend them. The pizza dough serves 4 people but only will make two personal pan sized pans. The personal sized pans feeds 2 people (not just one person).
Weekly Meal Plan 37
Dessert of the week
Italian Christmas Cookies
These cookies may have Christmas in the title, but you can eat these Italian Christmas Cookies any time of year. This is a big batch recipe so I recommend freezing some for later.
Cocktail of the week
Have the evenings started to cool down for you yet? I highly recommend this Hot Fireball Apple Cider. I love it warm, but it can be served cold as well.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!