Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 32 for August 8 - August 12. This week you will enjoy quick and easy dinners made with beef, chicken, shrimp, and pork. All recipes are easy to make and I have included prep tips in the post.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during week 31 that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This free weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (August 7) is called prep day.
- If making the M&M Cookies, do so on Prep Day and store them in the freezer. Not only do they make a nice after dinner dessert, they are great for packing in lunch boxes.
- On Prep Day, wash and chop the lettuce for the Big Mac Salad and store it in the fridge. The lettuce will be crisp and fresh, ready to assemble on Monday night.
- Clean and trim the radishes on Prep Day, they will be ready to roast while the beef is cooking for dinner on Monday night.
- Pre-cook bacon for Tuesday dinner on Prep Day, then reheat it quickly in the microwave or air fryer until warm.
- Make the ranch dressing for the Avocado Tomato Salad Stack on Prep Day and store in the fridge. (Recipe is in the post).
- If making your own zucchini noodles, this can be done on Prep Day and stored in the fridge you are ready to cook on Wednesday evening.
- For Friday dinner, make the Potato Salad on Thursday evening and make sure the chicken is taken out of the freezer to thaw (if frozen).
- If it is easier to put the pork in the slow cooker on Friday morning for dinner, then do so and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If you want to enjoy the Blackberry Upside Down Cake throughout the week, then make it on Prep Day and store it in the fridge.
- On Saturday evening or Sunday morning, put the venison in the marinade so it is ready for dinner. The pickles can be made in the morning also.
Weekly Meal Plan 32
Big Mac Salad
Big Mac Salad is all the delicious flavors of a big mac without the bun. Serve with a side of Roasted Radishes to keep the meal low carb.
Tomato Avocado Salad Stack
This Tomato Avocado Salad Stack is SO good, and is a great recipe with the abundance of fresh garden tomatoes right now. Serve it alongside these Grilled Pork Chops.
Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
Garlic Shrimp Zoodles are a great way to use garden fresh zucchini! Serve them with a Low-Carb Biscuits with Zucchini and Cheese or one of these Air Fryer Biscuits.
Grilled Apricot Glazed Chicken
Grilled Apricot Glazed Chicken is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Serve it with a side of Classic Potato Salad and some fresh strawberries. These Chewy M&M Cookies make a great dessert!
Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos
Everyone loves these Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos! Serve these up for Friday night dinner along with a Classic Margarita!
Dessert of the week
Blackberry Upside Down Cake
Blackberry Upside Down Cake is full of plump blackberries covering a delicious homemade vanilla cake.
Cocktail of the week
Frozen Strawberry Daiquari
It's still steaming outside, so no better time than to enjoy one a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri this weekend!
Fried Green Tomatoes Eggs Benedict
This recipe for Fried Green Tomato Eggs Benedict is incredibly delicious! Pimento cheese, toasted croissants, and fried green tomatoes are topped with an irresistible poached egg! Serve with a side of fruit salad for the perfect Sunday brunch.
Venison Satay with Peanut Sauce and Pickled Cucumbers
Venison Satay is a great way to enjoy venison and use up what you have left before the new season starts! If venison isn't your thing, you can substitute beef. For dessert you can serve these delicious Easy Lemon Bars.
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment