This Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri is one of the best summertime drinks to enjoy. It is made with a blend of frozen strawberries, white rum, and lime juice and is sweet, cool, and refreshing.
I love make a frozen strawberry daiquiri drink at the end of a hot day and relax on the back deck with the family. These are the easiest summertime cocktails to and ranks right up there among my favorites with the Coconut Lime Rum Refresher.
🍹Refreshing Frozen Cocktails
I love frozen cocktails in the summertime. During the week I enjoy cool drinks without alcohol like this Pineapple Agua Fresca. However when the weekend hits, I am looking to have a fruity cocktail to relax and chill.
Frozen Cocktails are super refreshing and usually fruity and delicious! This recipe is made in the blender and can easily be made for a small party.
This cocktail is made with frozen fruit instead of ice and it turns this drink into a slushy refreshing beverage that is similar to a smoothie.
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris remind me of past Caribbean vacations. I can almost feel that warm tropical breeze while cruising and sitting on the sun deck in the pool chair, and being served a nice frosty drink without having to go anywhere to get it.
What is a Daiquiri
A daiquiri is a cocktail drink usually made with white rum, citrus juice, and sweetener. A classic daiquiri is usually shaken with ice and served straight up. And, there are many versions of this drink that are blended with frozen fruit to make a slushy beverage.
Frozen strawberries, buy sliced frozen berries, or buy fresh strawberries and freeze them yourself.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from affiliate links.
Heavy duty blender, I own this blender and I absolutely love it!
Citrus reamer, I have owned this wooden citrus reamer for years, it is the best for juicing lemons, limes, and oranges.
👪 Serving size
This recipe will serve 2-3 people depending on the size of the serving glass.
💭 Top Tips
- When shopping for juicy limes, look for large ones that give when gently squeezed.
- Buy frozen sliced berries rather than whole strawberries for easier blending.
- Place the strawberries, white rum, lime juice, and sugar in the blender.
- Blend on high until no strawberry chunks remain and the drink is frosty and smoothie like.
- Use ⅔ cup simple syrup instead of sugar.
- Substitute frozen peaches, cherries, raspberries, or blueberries for the strawberries.
- Substitute lemon juice for lime juice, or use a combination of both.
*If you made this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri recipe, please give it a star rating*
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Add the strawberries, rum, lime juice, and sugar to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a fresh strawberry (if using).