Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 30 for July 25 - July 29. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan makes your life easier with easy air fryer recipes! Then on the weekend, relax with a hot cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll for brunch, and enjoy a super easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for Sunday supper.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (July 24) is called prep day.
- If you belong to Costco, BJ's or Sam's club, grab a big package of Chicken Drumsticks and then freeze in portions that will feed the family. If you don't belong to a club, I find Aldi meat prices are good as well.
- Make the Amish Macaroni Salad on prep day so it has time to develop the flavors and absorb some of the dressing. It is much better the day after making it.
- Make the meat and rice filling for the stuffed peppers on prep day then reheat in the microwave before adding to the peppers. You can also prep the peppers on prep day and keep them stored in the fridge. This will save a lot of time when cooking dinner.
- Buy the fajita tortilla or the low carb street taco tortilla as they are smaller and fit in the air fryer best.
- The black bean corn salsa can be made on prep day if desired.
- On Thursday, while the potatoes are cooking for the German Potato Salad, prep the toppings you will want for your hot dogs. Some of my favorites are crushed bbq potato chips, blue cheese, sweet and spicy bbq sauce, mustard, sriracha sauce, and more.
- Clean, chop, and store the cauliflower on prep day or while the chicken is in the rotisserie. About 30 minutes into the cooking time for the chicken, make the mashed cauliflower. Be sure to have an instant read meat thermometer to check for doneness on the chicken.
- Make the oatmeal cookies on prep day and store them in the freezer. They thaw in just minutes so just take out what you want when you are ready to enjoy.
- Friday morning put together the sangria and it will be ready when you are home from work!
- The cinnamon rolls can be assembled ahead of time. Just place the baking dish of unbaked rolls in the fridge covered lightly in plastic. Then take out in the morning and allow them to come to room temp and rise before baking.
Weekly Meal Plan 30
Dessert of the week
Nanny's Soft Oatmeal Cookies
I have made these many times as an adult and enjoyed them more times as a child in my Nanny's kitchen. These Soft Oatmeal Cookies are a perfect ending to dinner with a cup of coffee, tea, or milk and make great snacks.
Cocktail of the week
Watermelon Berry Wine Sangria
Try this cool and refreshing Watermelon Berry Wine Sangria to end the week with! I
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!