Slow Cooker Beef Sliders are so easy to put together with ground beef and frozen veggies! This is a delicious, easy slow cooker recipe ready for you when you get home on those busy school nights!
❤️ Why you'll love it
✔️ This slow cooker recipe is great for weeknight dinners, or serve it up on a table of game day treats!
✔️ The whole family will love these handheld sandwiches, and the cook will love the convenience.
✔️ They are made with simple ingredients and packed with protein and flavor.
Lean ground beef
Frozen mixed veggies, the most common type I buy is the pea and carrot mix.
Jalapeno pepper (optional)
Tomato Paste, this will aid in thickening the sauce in the beef mixture.
Worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar add acid and flavor.
Brown sugar, adds a touch of sweetness (not required, but it makes it so good!)
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, cook ground beef until browned, breaking up meat into pieces as it cooks. Drain any excess fat.
- Transfer the ground beef to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste, water, jalapeno (if using), worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the mixed veggies to the ground beef and pour the sauce mixture over top. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours. Serve on buns.
Store any leftover meat mixture in the fridge up to 4 days.
- Use your own combination of favorite mixed veggies.
- Substitute hoisin sauce or ketchup for the tomato paste.
- Eliminate the mixed veggies and use diced red and green bell pepper.
- Add an onion and 2 garlic cloves when cooking the hamburger mixture.
- Use a slow cooker that switches to a warm setting after the time has passed for cooking. That way, if you are gone from the house longer than 4 hours, it will still be warm when you arrive home!
📚 Related Recipes
Try these BBQ Veggie Pulled Pork Potato Skins on your next meatless Monday!
Everyone loves this Patty Melt sandwich.
These Pumpkin Biscotti make a great happy ending to any meal.
It doesn't have to be Christmas to make these Sugar Cookie Cutouts.
🍽 Serve with...
Serve these beef sandwiches with a side of french fries or potato chips.
🏫 The last word
I love slow cooker recipes and how easy they make your weeknights. While my kids are all grown and gone now, I still lead a real busy life and easy is always welcome in our home. These Beef and Veggie Sliders are very easy and very tasty.
We loved them on the mini burger buns. Stacked high with some bread and butter pickles and I was set! I think the slider concept would go over well with the little ones also. Mini fun food!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Slow Cooker Beef and Veggie Sliders
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 lb lean ground beef Certified Angus Beef preferred
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Swerve brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper to taste
- 8 slider rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet cook ground beef until browned, breaking up meat into pieces as it cooks. Drain any excess fat.
- In a 1-½ quart slow cooker, combine remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low 4 hours. Serve on buns.
these look divine!
Yvonne [Tried and Tasty]
Oh this looks fantastic! I'd love to add this to my menu this week!
I've got to try this! Sounds perfect for Sunday Dinner at our house!
Michele @ Flavor Mosaic
These look yummy! Perfect for game day.
Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva
Welcome to Sunday Supper! Your slow cooker beef and veggies sliders sound great for busy weeks and school nights!
Cindys Recipes and Writings
Welcome Shelby! Your sliders look delicious!
Glad to have you here for Sunday Supper! Sliders are a great weeknight meal, and always a favorite for kids!
Sarah | Curious Cuisiniere
I'm so excited for your first Sunday Supper post! These look amazing and they would be the perfect, quick meal for after school!
That looks so good and I love the little bites. Another slow cooker recipe for me to try, yay
Welcome to Sunday Supper! I love this group of food enthusiast and I know that you will too. I love your slider. I am so hungry that I wish someone would make this for me right now. LOL
Nom, nom, nom, gone!! Those looks fantastic!!!
Nichole @ casadecrews.com
I love slow-cooker meals! This is a winner to me!
Betsy @ Desserts Required
Mini foods are perfect for mini hands. Welcome to #SundaySupper!!!
Isabel Reis Laessig
I am always looking for new slow cooker recipes and this one is fantastic! Love having your around the family table for #SundaySupper!
Life Tastes Good
Welcome to #SundaySupper Shelby! These look great and I love they are made in the slow cooker! Thanks for sharing. Stumbled!!
SO glad you've joined the SS crew, Shelby! Your sliders look terrific! Perfect for this rainy Sunday or any night's dinner 🙂
KC the Kitchen Chopper
Hi Shelby! Slow cooker recipes are the best! Your Beef and Veggie Sliders look so easy to throw together. On my "to do" list. Thanks and pinned! 🙂