Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 28 for July 11 - July 15. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (July 10) is called prep day.
- On prep day or the morning of, make and marinate the venison satay at least 6 hours.
- The melon salad can be made on prep day to save time and enhance flavor.
- If you plan to make the crab rangoon or egg rolls to go with the shrimp pad thai, these can be assembled on prep day and stored in the freezer until you are ready to cook them.
- Wednesday's meal is super simple and doesn't need much prep or cook time!
- The weight watchers meatloaf can be assembled in the morning and stored in the fridge until ready to cook. Just be sure to take it out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before cooking. If serving Air Fryer Potatoes, these take 30 minutes, so I recommend putting them in the air fryer the same time the meatloaf is put in the oven.
- Make an Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken on prep day (or buy one). Set aside 2 cups of chicken for the buffalo pizza on Friday (it can be stored in the freezer until Friday morning) and use the rest for sandwiches during the week.
- Make the cupcakes on prep day and store them in the fridge to enjoy them throughout the week.
- The ribs don't have a lot of prep. The stove top does the work of cooking them and the oven or grill adds the crisp and char with the barbecue sauce.
Weekly Meal Plan 28
Dessert of the week
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes are a long time family favorite. Vanilla cake with jam in the center and peanut butter frosting. The perfect ending to eny meal.
Cocktail of the week
Dill Pickle Martini
Dill Pickle Martini aka the Dirty Pickle is not far of the beaten path of the Dirty Martini and is sure to please pickle lovers.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!