Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 26 for June 26 - 30. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (26) is called prep day.
- For the beef kabobs, add the beef to the marinade on prep day so the meat is ready to grill on Monday.
- Buy or make an air fryer rotisserie chicken on prep day so you have the chicken you need on Tuesday for the Buffalo Chicken Burritos.
- To make things easier on Wednesday evening, prep the cauliflower for the rice on prep day or buy pre riced cauliflower. Take the shrimp out of the freezer in the morning and allow it to thaw in the fridge during it the day.
- When you buy the ground beef for the burgers, shape the into patties and freeze until the day before you will cook them.
- Pizza night is easy peasy. Change the toppings up if you want, if you have leftover chicken, burgers, try using that instead of pepperoni.
- Make the Chocolate Cake Roll on Sunday and store in the fridge to serve throughout the week.
- The French Toast Casserole is made using an Italian bread. You can buy this or make your own Italian Bread on prep day to have it ready for the weekend.
Weekly Meal Plan 26
Dessert of the week
Chocolate Zucchini Cake Roll
Zucchini is growing quickly in the gardens, and what better way to enjoy it than this Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Spiced Cream? Everyone in my family loves this recipe and you will too!
Cocktail of the week
Enjoy a refreshing Strawberry Mojito to wind down the week.
Blueberry French Toast Casserole
Blueberries are my favorite fruit, especially for baking! This Blueberry French Toast Casserole is the perfect weekend brunch. Serve it with a side of fresh mixed fruit.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!