Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 23 for June 6-10. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is I worked a few low carb meals, in to balance out the pasta meals!
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- Shrimp and Broccoli with Pasta, if you want to eliminate the pasta in this recipe to stick lower carbs, then cook cauliflower florets to toss in with the broccoli and replace the pasta. Another alternative would be to serve it over zucchini noodles.
- Keto cabbage rolls are delicious and no real speciality ingredients are used here. Cauliflower rice replaces regular rice. Try this meal for a delicious take on the classic.
- Apricot Grilled Chicken is as easy as heating up the grill, adding the chicken, and brushing with marinade. This takes a little longer due to the raw chicken, but so worth it!
- The Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is packed with flavor. I recommend partially freezing the steak to make it easier to thinly slice.
- Homemade Mac and Cheese is pure comfort food and the perfect side to a grilled burger, hot dog, or chicken. You can make this a few days ahead of time and just reheat in the microwave when it's time to eat.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shooters are not only cute, but they are delicious and fun to serve. They can be made with lemon or lime curd in place of the strawberry curd also.
- Peaches are in season SOON! But you don't have to have fresh peaches to make the peach muffins. Canned peaches work here quite well also.
- Sex on the beach can be made as a virgin drink by eliminating the vodka and peach schnapps and adding a little flavored peach water in its place. Just be sure to add a little simple syrup to taste if the sweetness factor needs to be boosted.
- On Sunday, fire up the grill for the pork chops, a super easy recipe, these go great with grilled or Air Fried Asparagus.
Weekly Meal Plan 23
Shrimp and Broccoli with Pasta
One of my favorite healthier copycat recipes from Applebees (now a retired recipe). Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta stands great on its own, I recommend serving it with a side of Air Fried Asparagus.
Keto Cabbage Rolls
These Cabbage Rolls may be a keto recipe, but you would never know! Made with cauliflower rice instead of regular rice, this meal is one that the whole family can enjoy. Serve with Garlic Mashed Cauliflower.
Grilled Apricot Glazed Chicken
Grilled Apricot Glazed Chicken is an economical and delicious recipe! Chicken lets (thighs can be used as well) are cooked on the grill with an apricot marinade. Great served with a side of Pea Salad with Bacon and cheese.
Beef and Broccoli
Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is a great recipe with for those who are looking to enjoy a low carb meal. If pasta is ok for your diet, its ok to sub regular spaghetti noodles. This recipe goes great with Air Fryer Egg Rolls.
Homemade Mac and Cheese
A great main dish on it's own, or serve with a Chili Cheese Dog or Air Fried Hamburger. Then, cool down with this Pineapple Agua Fresca.
Dessert of the week
Strawberry Cheesecake Shooters
A delicious no bake dessert that is the perfect ending to any meal. Make these Strawberry Cheesecake Shooters at the beginning of the week to enjoy for dessert throughout the week.
Cocktail of the week
Sex on the Beach
Sex on the Beach Cocktail is a fruity sweet drink made with fruit juice, vodka, and peach schnapps. It's a great weekend summer drink to wind down for the weekend with!
Peaches are in season soon and what is better than a warm Peach Muffins for breakfast? These are great for snacking also and are a great side to Garlic Scrambled Eggs with Chickpeas or Scrambled Tofu!
Grilled Pork Chops with Chipotle Sauce
Grilled Pork Chops with Chipotle Sauce are a great sunday meal idea. Pair them up with this and this Mediterranean Chickpea Salad as a side. Serve this creamy, delicious Butterscotch Pudding for dessert.
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment