This recipe for Keto Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is made with thinly sliced Certified Angus Beef® brand bottom round steak served in a delicious low-carb sauce tossed with broccoli and shirataki noodles! Beef and Broccoli Lo mein just became one of our favorite ketogenic recipes!
I am a paid ambassador for Certified Angus Beef ® brand through Sunday Supper Movement. All opinions are my own.
It's not often when I suggest a dish for dinner that the first response out of Grumpy is "Ok, that sounds good." He usually dodges almost every suggestion I make and to the point where sometimes I just want to give up and say go open a can of soup!
Sometimes I don't give the man a choice! That is probably the best way, but honestly, I work all day too and some days my day is so busy I don't get a chance to think about home or what's for dinner. Thinking at the end of a long day can be so hard when all you want to do is just drop and do nothing!
I am so happy to have this quick and easy Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein recipe handy! We were completely surprised at how delicious the Shirataki noodles were. We did not expect to like them! I'm very glad we did though because messing up my #BestAngusBeef would have been a sad disaster.
We definitely will be keeping this low carb recipe in our menu rotation! I hope you will add it to yours!
Are you looking for some other quick and easy Beef recipes? Try this Sweet and Spicy Beef Kabaobs and Peperoncini Barbecue Cheeseburger Sliders! You may also want to try beef for breakfast and make my friend Renee's recipe for Carne Picada Breakfast Tacos!
Keto Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces Tofu shirataki noodles rinsed and drained
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar free sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¾ pound beef steak , cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 scallions , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- Rinse noodles and prepare as recommended by packaging; drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the broth, coconut aminos, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in erythritol. Sprinkle with the broth mixture with Xanthan gum and whisk well. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Swirl in 2 teaspoons of the avocado oil, then add the beef. Stir-fry beef until just cooked through, 3-4 minutes; transfer the cooked beef to a plate and set aside.
- Swirl the remaining avocado oil in the skillet, add the broccoli, scallions, and garlic. Stir-fry 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the broth mixture back to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in the beef and noodles (if using) and toss with tongs to coat, cook until heated through for 1 minute.
Where is the recipe? I purchased all the stuff to make it today and came back to your website to make it and the recipe disappeared 🙁
Shelby Law Ruttan
Hi Kaylan, my apologies, the site has been having technical difficulties with the recipe card. It is being worked on and hopefully will be working again in the morning.
This looks really good and good for you too!
I love seeing recipes for shirataki. So healthy!
Looks very comforting. Not sure I've had shirataki noodles but they look good.
Cheryl - Pook's Pantry
I will have to try those noodles. I've never had them
Liz @ Books n' Cooks
A nice, hearty dinner!
Way better than take out!
That looks like a fabulous dinner to me! You would never know it's low carb by the looks of it. I am glad you enjoyed the noodles, that opens up a whole new world of dinner ideas I'd imagine! I am the same way though, I love to cook but deciding what to make after a long day at work can be a little too much sometimes!
So much better than take-out! It's so quick and easy for a busy night and prep can be done on the weekend.
My husband is often suspicious of any new dish I make too! This sounds and looks super tasty!!
Colleen - Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
Now, I'm seriously craving some Chinese food! This looks crazy yummy!