This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShrimpItUp #CollectiveBias - These Easy Shrimp Po Boy Sliders were created for this shop.
Crispy shrimp and a spicy remoulade sauce paired up with whole wheat slider rolls and a broccoli kale slaw mix all come together in these delicious and Easy Shrimp Po Boy Sliders!
I love when I find an easy to make recipe that is delicious and satisfying like these Easy Shrimp Po Boy Sliders. In less than 30 minutes, I had a delicious dinner on the table for Grumpy and me. It is no secret that we love shrimp. We have been known to make a dinner out of shrimp cocktail! So, when I saw that SeaPak®had the Party Sized Popcorn Shrimp in the frozen food aisle at my recent Walmart trip. I decided to give the shrimp a try, after all, I can't walk past something that looks that good too easily!
I was quite impressed with the quality of the SeaPak® products. You get great quality that most people don't realize you get from the frozen food section. I had never had popcorn shrimp before, and they were delicious just on their own, dipped in a little bit of cocktail sauce. With just two of us in the house, these made more than one meal for us and I'm so glad because it was so good!
I have always heard of Po Boy Sandwiches, however, I have never had one. I decided to try my own take on this and made a healthier version of the traditional sandwich. This was not hard to do at all! I used whole wheat slider buns and canola mayonnaise to make the remoulade sauce and chose dark green kale and broccoli slaw mix to put on the slider along with a nice slice of tomato. All I can say is I wish I hadn't waited so long to try this sandwich! We will definitely be keeping this in our meal rotation.
I also picked up a package of the SeaPak® 16 Count Shrimp Spring rolls. We love to enjoy the spring rolls as an accompaniment to my homemade Miso Tofu Noodle Soup recipe!
Tell me, how would you #ShrimpItUp? Would you make something you've never had before? Or would you recreate a recipe you've had somewhere that you really loved and wanted to make at home? Below the recipe are some coupon links to help get you started as well as links to follow SeaPak on their social media platforms!
- Remoulade Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ½ cups packaged broccoli kale slaw
- SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 4 whole wheat slider rolls
- kale and broccoli slaw mix
- Bake SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Toast slider buns (if desired). I spray a little butter spray on the slider buns and place them under the broiler until toasty brown.
- Assemble sandwich. Place tomato slices on bottom of bun, next lay broccoli kale slaw mix, then SeaPak shrimp. Drizzle with ½ tablespoon of remoulade sauce. Cover with top half of bun and enjoy!
Follow SeaPak on: