Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 50 for December 12 - 16. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (December 4) is called prep day.
- Make the beef chop suey on prep day and just reheat it when it is dinner time on Monday. Leftovers make great portable lunches!
- Make the dinner rolls on prep day (if using).
- The mashed potatoes can be made on prep day and reheated in the microwave on Tuesday evening.
- Assemble the meatloaf on Tuesday night and take it out of the fridge and let it warm up on the counter while you preheat the oven to bake it.
- Prep the beef on Wednesday night and allow it to marinate overnight in the fridge. While the beef is cooking for dinner, prep the toppings.
- If you have leftover beef from the tacos, use this to top the pizza on Friday night. You can also sub ground beef if you don't want to buy steak.
- Make the sangria on Thursday night so it has time to develop flavor and will be ready and chilled when you get home on Friday night!
Weekly Meal Plan 50
Steak and Potato Pizza
This Steak and Potato Pizza is a great Friday night recipe. It's hearty and satisfying and I promise none will be leftover!
Dessert of the week
Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
This Meyer Lemon Pound Cake is old fashioned goodness at its best! Glazed with a light meyer maple glaze, your family won't be able to resist this one.
Cocktail of the week
Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
Honeycrisp Apple Sangria is the perfect wind me down drink for these chilly days!
Maple Scones are the perfect weekend brunch recipe. Enjoy them with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!