Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 24 for June 12-16. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (June 12) is called prep day.
- If you have time on prep day, make the waffles for next Sunday and keep them in the freezer. On Sunday morning, they can be reheated in the toaster or in the oven.
- Make the 4 Bean Salad on prep day to give it time to develop flavor.
- Make the Pina Colada Pie on prep day and freeze it until the morning of the day you want to enjoy it as dessert. It can be eaten frozen or not frozen. Once it is in the fridge, it should be consumed within 5 days.
- Be sure to add kitchen twine to the shopping list. You will need it when making the grilled pork tenderloin.
- The Heirloom tomato pizza uses pesto for sauce. You can make your own homemade basil pesto or try this pistachio pesto. Feel free to purchase pre-made pesto also if it makes it easier. If you make this on prep day, be sure to keep it covered. The pesto has a shelf life in the fridge of one week. It can be stored in the freezer up to 6 months.
- If you plan to make the Iced Lemon Cookies, I recommend doing this on Sunday and keeping them in the freezer. These are great frozen, but take only a few minutes to thaw out.
- The Pina Colada Pie is a refrigerator pie, It would be a perfect ending to Sunday's BBQ menu.
- If you made homemade pesto and froze it, be sure to take it out of the freezer and put it in the fridge on Thursday morning.
- Make the coleslaw on Saturday night or Sunday morning. You might have cabbage leftover from last week's menu if you made the cabbage rolls, and this is a great use for it!
- On Saturday night, prepare the berry syrup for Sunday brunch and keep it in an airtight container in the fridge. It can be warmed slightly in the microwave to remove the chill before serving.
- These Sweet Dinner Rolls are great for making the Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwiches. If you make these on prep day, they can be frozen and pulled out the freezer on the morning.
Weekly Meal Plan 24
Dessert of the week
Pina Colada Pie
A no bake dessert with the flavors of pineapple and coconut. Pina Colada Pie is cool, delicious and the perfect ending to any meal.
Cocktail of the week
Blue Diamond Wine Cocktail
Enjoy a refreshing Blue Diamond Wine Cocktail. It's fruity, bubbly, and a great start to the weekend.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!