Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 17 for April 24-28. This week’s meal plan is healthy, delicious, and satisfying. There is a recipe for Pepper Crusted Sirloin, Grilled Chicken, Shrimp Cakes, and a vegetarian meal of Garlic Scrambled Eggs with Chickpeas. Each meal includes a side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some tips to help you throughout the week.
- On Sunday, make the weeks featured dessert and the Homemade Soft White Bread on Sunday night so it is ready for the week.
- On Sunday, prep the chicken and allow it to marinate in the fridge overnight to allow the flavors to absorb.
- If steak isn't an option, try making hamburgers to serve with the farro salad on Wednesday evening.
- Take the shrimp out of the freezer Thursday morning and put it in the fridge to thaw. Then it is a quick rinse and peel.
- For Friday night make your own pizza dough, or buy pre-made dough to make it easier.
- For more budget friendly chicken tenders, buy whole breasts and cut them into tenders on your own.
Weekly Meal Plan 17
Pepper Crusted Sirloin with Warm Farro Salad
Pepper Crusted Sirloin with Warm Farro Spinach Salad is a complete meal that a healthy copycat recipe of a retired Applebees lighter menu plan. Serve any leftover Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert.
Dessert of the week
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
My Dad's favorite dessert is this Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I make it every year for his birthday, and it makes a delicious dessert with a tropical feel.
Cocktail of the week
Blended Pina Colada
This Blended Pina Colada is a frozen pineapple and rum drink that is creamy, cool, and delicious!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!