really love an Asian style soups and this Pulled Pork Noodle Bowl was no exception! Pulled Pork brings great flavor to the meat that is added to this Noodle Bowl!
With the cooler weather hitting us, I feel the need for soups. When I came across a recipe for this noodle bowl on my recipes.com I knew I had to make it. I grabbed a 2-½ pound pork loin from Trader Joes. I love Trader Joe's meat selection and I have never had a pork roast from there that was not delicious!
I came home and immediately put the roast in my crockpot and slow cooked it for 4 hours on high, At the end of 4 hours it was perfect for pulling.
We loved these Pulled Pork Noodle Bowls. Another favorite of his is the Spicy Asian Chicken Soup. If your looking for simple and tasty, you will want to make this asap!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Pulled Pork Noodle Bowls
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions , both white and green parts
- ½ cup packed cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Saute the mushrooms in olive oil for 5 minutes, or until the moisture has released and mushrooms begin to brown slightly.
- Add the pulled pork and cook until the pork is warmed thru.
- In a separate saucepan, add the ginger to the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and keep warm while assembling the pulled pork bowls..
- To serve, divide noodles between 6 bowls. Divide the coleslaw evenly on top of the noodles, then divide the mushroom and pork mixture on top of coleslaw. Pour 1 cup of the chicken broth over each noodle bowl. Top with green onions and cilantro leaves and squeeze with lime juice if desired.