Chicken Noodle Salad Bowl is a combination of super greens, low carb pasta, chicken and peanut sauce. This is made with ready-made chicken breast strips for convenience. And the peanut sauce has an extra tang by adding some ready-made Italian Style dressing to it. This is Asian-Fusion at its most delicious!
This recipe is a great light evening meal. Also, if you have leftovers, you have lunch ready for a few days in the week! Now you can enjoy your better-than-takeout lunch at a more affordable price!
One month into our pledge to eat healthier and Grumpy and I are going strong. We have been making smarter choices and eating more vegetables with our protein. Finding convenient and high protein products like the Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips made our weeknight dinner making quick, convenient, and an easy way for us to eat right!
One of the ways I have been getting in my exercise is to go shopping on lunch hour! I work on getting my daily steps in this way at least once a week! Getting my walk on is pretty fun when I can shop!
On my recent trip, I wanted to find something that would help me make a high protein salad bowl for our meal that evening. I don't always buy convenience items. However, it can be difficult to go home at night, cook a meal, and still think about what to pack for lunch the next day.
On my recent trip I grabbed a bag of Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips, some super greens, limes, cucumbers, and cilantro. I also picked up a bottle of Italian Salad Dressing. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to bring dinner all together until I was in my car on my way home from work (where I do my best thinking!).
The surprise ingredient in the peanut sauce I made was the robust Italian Salad Dressing! I felt the boldness of the dressing would be a great compliment to add to the sauce!
After mixing my it the peanut sauce together, I prepared the ready-made chicken strips by microwaving about 2 minutes. Next, I tossed together with the noodles, warmed-up chicken strips, and sauce.
This made a good sized healthy salad bowl for Grumpy and me! Very filling, satisfying, full of protein and power greens with a sauce that tastes like it came from a restaurant.
How do you get your healthy on? Do you make sure to get good quality proteins into your diet? I think salad bowls are pretty amazing and high protein ones are a great way to end your day by filling you up!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Chicken Noodle Salad Bowl
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ teaspoon aleppo pepper
- 8 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips diced
- 6 ounce Power Blend Superfood Salad Mix (kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots)
- ½ cup sliced Cucumber, with peel, raw, diced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 4 ounces long pasta noodles
- ¼ cup s, Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 1½ teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 small limes quartered
- Mix water, soy sauce, Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing, brown sugar blend, Aleppo pepper, peanut butter, and sesame oil together. If needed, put in microwave for 10 seconds to soften peanut butter. Set aside.
- Prepare Chicken Breast Strips as per instructions on package. Toss chicken, pasta, and peanut sauce together until chicken and pasta are well coated.
- Toss pasta mixture together with salad mix and cucumbers. Divide into 6 servings. Top with cilantro and squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.