Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 49 for December 5-9. This week will have fuss free and lighter meals to make up for Thanksgiving feasting!
Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (December 4) is called prep day.
- If serving the homemade bread with indicated meals, be sure to make the bread on prep day.
- Assemble the venison stew on Monday morning and allow it to cook on low all day.
- Keto chicken nuggets are super fast and easy to make and won't take much time out of your evening. While the chicken is cooking, mix up the bang bang sauce.
- When shopping for Wednesday's fish, look for thick fillets. These not only present well but will not fall apart easily when baked.
- If desired, the Special K Loaf can be made ahead of time on prep day and reheated when ready to eat. It can also be assemembed the evening before and baked on Thursday night.
- For the pizza casserole, but the small can biscuits, not the grands. This will come together fast but if desired, you can cook the meat portion the evening before and assemble and bake on Friday night.
Weekly Meal Plan 49
Dessert of the week
Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
A recipe from mom's file box, this is a delicious rice pudding custard recipe. I call it dessert but have been known to eat this one for breakfast!
Cocktail of the week
Cranberry Moscow Mule
Since you have fresh cranberries, why not try this Cranberry Moscow Mule this week?
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!