Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 46 for November 14 - 18. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (November 13) is called prep day.
- Prep the beef for the street tacos on prep day and let them marinate overnight.
- Shrimp cakes are an easy weeknight meal that is ready pretty quickly. You can make the homemade coleslaw on Tuesday morning and it will be ready for dinner.
- Use leftover Rotisserie Chicken to make the chicken baseballs, you can either make your own or buy one in the grocery store.
- Bourbon glazed pork chops are another super fast weeknight dinner that won't take much prep. The cookies can be made and ready within the same time frame!
- Friday night pizza is one of my personal favorites, a reminder of a pizza place back home in New York. It is deep fried, but feel free to bake it if you don't want to fry.
- Make the Cranberry Upside Down Cake on Prep Day so you can enjoy it all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan 46
Buffalo Chicken Baseballs
Buffalo Chicken Baseballs are one of my long time favorite recipes. Crescent rolls are wrapped around a creamy buffalo chicken filling that is absolutely delicious!
Deep Fried Pizza Rolls
If you haven't tried a deep fried pizza roll, then you are missing out!! These are so good, but if you really must not deep fry, you can bake these also.
Dessert of the week
Cranberry Upside Down Cake
Cranberry Upside Down Cake is one of my favorite desserts this time of year, it's so delicious topped with some whipped cream, but it's great on its own too!
Cocktail of the week
Pumpkin Pie Martini
This Pumpkin Pie Martini drink is a recipe for one, so you will want to increase amounts if there are more than one of you. It's creamy, delicious, and perfect for the fall!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!