Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 42 for October 17-21. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 9) is called prep day.
- Make low carb lasagna on Prep day and just reheat on Monday evening.
- Make the homemade bread and chili on Prep day and reheat the chili on Tuesday evening and serve with the bread.
- Don't forget to add precooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken for the Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas on Wednesday. Make the black bean salsa on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning so it has time develop flavor. If serving the guacamole, make that while the quesadillas are cooking.
- Make the pasta with garlic and olive oil while the pork chops are in the air fryer.
- Buy premade dough or make this Homemade Pizza Dough on Thursday night and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to begin the pizza. Allow the dough to sit at room temperature at least 20 minutes before stretching. While the dough is coming to room temp, prepare the chicken wings.
Weekly Meal Plan 42
Dessert of the week
Apple Loaf Cake
This Almond Apple Loaf Cake has amazing texture and flavor and makes a great snack or after dinner dessert. It's also a delicious way to use apples!
Cocktail of the week
Fireball Jello Shots
This week try your hand at some Fireball Jello shots! These fun little jello shots are made with Fireball Whiskey and orange jello. Super easy and a great weekend adult treat.
There is nothing better than bacon, egg, and pimento cheese between a crispy tortilla. These Breakfast Quesadillas are a family favorite. Serve with a glass of fresh squeezed O.J. or mixed fruit bowl.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!