Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 42 for October 17-21. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 9) is called prep day.
- Make low carb lasagna on Prep day and just reheat on Monday evening.
- Make the homemade bread and chili on Prep day and reheat the chili on Tuesday evening and serve with the bread.
- Don't forget to add precooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken for the Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas on Wednesday. Make the black bean salsa on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning so it has time develop flavor. If serving the guacamole, make that while the quesadillas are cooking.
- Make the pasta with garlic and olive oil while the pork chops are in the air fryer.
- Buy premade dough or make this Homemade Pizza Dough on Thursday night and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to begin the pizza. Allow the dough to sit at room temperature at least 20 minutes before stretching. While the dough is coming to room temp, prepare the chicken wings.
Weekly Meal Plan 42
Low Carb Lasagna
This Low Carb Lasagna is just as delicious as one packed with carbs, and personally, I like it better! Serve it with a green side salad topped with Italian Vinaigrette.
Venison White Bean Chili
Venison White Bean Chili is a great way to use ground venison. If you don't have venison, go ahead and sub ground beef or ground turkey and serve it with a slice or two of Homemade Soft White Bread.
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas
These super easy 4 ingredient Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas are a weeknight game changer. Serve them with a side of Black Bean Corn Salsa, Homemade Guacamole Recipe, salsa, and sour cream.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Air Fryer Pork Chops are amazing! Perfectly seasoned and juicy making them a delicious weeknight meal. Serve with a side of Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
It's time for this yummy Buffalo Chicken Pizza to hit the table! Serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing, celery sticks, and some Baked Sweet Hot Chicken Wings.
Dessert of the week
Apple Loaf Cake
This Almond Apple Loaf Cake has amazing texture and flavor and makes a great snack or after dinner dessert. It's also a delicious way to use apples!
Cocktail of the week
Fireball Jello Shots
This week try your hand at some Fireball Jello shots! These fun little jello shots are made with Fireball Whiskey and orange jello. Super easy and a great weekend adult treat.
There is nothing better than bacon, egg, and pimento cheese between a crispy tortilla. These Breakfast Quesadillas are a family favorite. Serve with a glass of fresh squeezed O.J. or mixed fruit bowl.
Air Fryer Filet Mignon
Sunday supper should be special, delicious, and easy! This Air Fryer Filet Mignon will be just that! Serve baby potatoes (recipe instructions included in post) and green vegetable. Make dessert special and serve this Salted Caramel Apple Cake with Toasted Walnuts!
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment