Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 38 for September 19 - 23. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (September 18) is called prep day.
- This week you will be making a pork roast and using it for sandwiches on Monday and pizza on Friday! Cook the roast on prep day to have it ready for quick dinner on those nights.
- Tuesday night the air fryer is in action. Be sure to read the post on Stuffed Chicken Breast to know what to look for when buying chicken breasts.
- Wednesday is easy and flavor packed. Shrimp quesadillas don't need much prep. If serving with Guacamole, that can be made on Tuesday night if desired.
- You can chop the cabbage on prep day for Thursday dinner.
- If making non keto pizza dough, that can be done on Thursday night. The keto dough doesn't take long and doesn't need to rise, so it can be made the same night.
- Make the Pumpkin Cookies on prep day so you have them to enjoy all week long!
- If making the pumpkin pie for Sunday supper, make it on Friday night or Saturday morning so it has time set in. Keep it in the fridge until dinner time.
Weekly Meal Plan 37
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These yummy Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are ready in just 30 minutes! Perfect for a busy Monday. They go great with a green salad or fall fruit salad.
Cabbage and Kielbasa Skillet
Super easy and so yummy! The caramelized cabbage and onions make this Cabbage and Kielbasa Skillet packed with flavor.
Dessert of the week
Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Butter Rum Frosting are melt in your mouth delicious! These are a must make for the beginning of fall!
Cocktail of the week
Apple Cider Sangria
Now that we have officially hit fall season, we can bring out the fall cocktails in full force! This Apple Cider Sangria from my friend Gwynn over at Swirls of Flavor is a great way to start!
Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon
My daughter-in-law loves this Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon. It makes the perfect part of a Sunday morning brunch. Add a few over easy eggs for hungrier breakfast eaters.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!