Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 25 for June 19-23. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (June 19) is called prep day.
- Coconut milk shrimp curry is a quick to make recipe, my only recommendation is to take the shrimp out of the freezer in the morning and put it in the fridge. That way, when it is time to finish thawing it under cold water, it will only take seconds.
- If you plan to serve rice with the shrimp curry, then it would be ideal to make this on prep day and just reheat it when ready to serve. If serving the coconut cauliflower rice, the cauliflower could be chopped on prep day so it is ready to go on Monday night.
- Make the hamburger rolls on prep day and use any extras throughout the week for lunchtime sandwiches.
- This meal is super easy and doesn't need much prep. I always buy chicken thighs with the skin on as my family loves the crispy skin.
- The onions can be made the night before or the day. Then it's as simple as grilling the hot dogs and assembly. The German Potato Salad can be made on prep day and re-warmed in the microwave or eaten room temperature or chilled.
- Buy a small steak for this pizza, it won't take much to cover the pizza. The steak can be grilled while the pizza is baking, then sliced and added to the top of the pizza with the arugula just before serving.
- If making the cookies, I would do this on prep day and store in the freezer. Just take out what you want throughout the week.
- The chicken riggies are SO delicious and this makes a big batch. Serve leftovers throughout the week for lunch, or store in desired serving sizes in the freezer up to 3 months. Just thaw, reheat and serve.
Weekly Meal Plan 25
Coconut Milk Shrimp Curry
This delicious Coconut Milk Shrimp Curry is ready in just 30 minutes and is packed with flavor. It goes great over white rice, or if you want to keep it low carb, try this Coconut Cauliflower Rice!
Dessert of the week
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
If your feeding more than two people, I highly recommend doubling this recipe for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies! They disappear fast.
Cocktail of the week
Enjoy a refreshing Mango Mojito to wind down the week.
This is my daughter-in-law's recipe and these Homemade Pancakes without Baking Soda are brown sugar sweet and perfect for making your own McGrilddle! Of course, they are delicious with a pat of butter and maple syrup as well!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!