Cool, refreshing with that minty hit, this recipe for Mango Mojito can be ready in less than 5 minutes and is full of coconut, mango, lime, and mint flavors! This mango mojito recipe is perfect for hot summer days and the 4th of July celebrations.
When looking for easy drink recipes, this Mango Mojito fits the bill. In just 5 minutes you can have a cold refreshing drink and enjoy the beautiful evening on the deck or in your backyard.
❤️ Why you'll love it
✔️ This drink recipe uses peach and mango nectar for a quick drink mix packed with fruity flavors.
✔️ If you love Cheeseburger In Paradise' Mango Mojito, you will be happy to have this recipe to make it right at home!
✔️ It is fruity and cold and the fresh mint leaves make it so refreshing.
Coconut rum (use regular rum if you wish)
Club soda, lightens the drink up
Fresh mint leaves, to muddle into the drink along with garnishing the drink.
Lime juice and lime wedges, juice for the cocktail and wedges for garnish
- Add the fresh mint and lime juice to the cocktail shaker. Using a wooden muddler, muddle the mint and lime juice for 1 minute, until the mint has released its oils.
- Add the ice, mango nectar, and coconut rum. Cover the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds, until chilled.
- Strain the drink into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaf.
Liquid measuring cups
Store any unused limes or juice in the fridge up to 3 days.
- Use a fresh mango and make your own mango puree by processing the fruit in a blender. You can do the same thing with peaches.
- To sweeten the drink up a little add a shot or two of simple syrup or add a tablespoon of granulated sugar to the lime and mint when muddling.
📚 Related Recipes
Try this fruity Strawberry Mojito made with rum.
A Dark Sweet Cherry Mojito is perfect for cherry lovers.
These Watermelon Mojitos are so cool and refreshing!
🍽 Serve with…
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe for mango mojito, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Recipe for Mango Mojito
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Muddle the mint leaves and lime juice in the bottom of a tall drink glass.
- Fill glass ¾ full with ice and then pour in the remaining liquid ingredients.
- Stir and serve!