Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 20 for May 15-19. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Here are some short cuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
- Save money and buy the cod fish at a local BJ's, Sams Club or Costco. I bought enough fish for two meals for the family.
- Chicken legs and thighs are more budget friendly, but you can use any part of the chicken you wish.
- When short on burger rolls, use english muffins! That is what I did for the turkey burgers. These can also be be mixed ahead of time and frozen until you are ready to grill.
- Chicken baseballs make good use of any leftover chicken. I also will buy a rotisserie chicken (or make my own) to use in this recipe to save on expenses.
- Grilled veggie pizza makes use of flatbreads for the crust. You can also use pita bread or naan bread.
- It's rhubarb season so if you have access to it you are in luck. If not, then just sub strawberries for the rhubarb in the dessert recipe.
- Baked donuts are so much easier than deep fried! I have the six donut pan and dozen mini donut pan.
Weekly Meal Plan 20
Air Fryer Cod with Ritz Cracker Topping
This recipe for Air Fryer Cod with Ritz Cracker Topping is ready in under 20 minutes and is a great way to prepare fresh fish.
Dessert of the week
Rhubarb Custard Bars
I have been making this specific recipe for Rhubarb Custard Bars for years now. My whole family loves the sweet and tart flavor with the shortbread crust and rhubarb custard filling topped with a cream cheese whipped topping.
Cocktail of the week
Make some rhubarb syrup, then shake up this Rhubarb Martini. This easy summer cocktail is a refreshing weekend beverage!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!