Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 2 for the first week in January. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (January 8) is called prep day.
- Make the meatloaf on prep day and store in the fridge until ready to bake on Monday. Remove meatloaf from fridge to remove some of the chill while the oven is preheating.
- Tortillas are best fresh, but if you need to make these ahead of time, do so on prep day and store in the fridge until ready to use. To warm cold tortillas, place in the microwave for 5-10 seconds. The taco meat can also be made on prep day and refrigerated until use, just rewarm on the stove with a little water or in the microwave until warmed through.
- Prep the chicken on Tuesday night by cutting into bite sized pieces, refrigerating until ready to cook dinner on Wednesday. The cauliflower can also be prepped the night before and re-warmed in the microwave or stovetop.
- Put the stew on to cook on Thursday morning and set the rolls to rise the night before. Remove the rolls from the fridge and bake right before dinner.
- Use some of the homemade flour tortillas to make the buffalo shrimp quesadillas on Friday night.
- If making the cookies, do so on prep day and store in the freezer, removing at least 10 minutes before serving.
Weekly Meal Plan 2
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Buffalo flavors are one of my favorites, and I LOVE these Buffalo Shrimp Quesadillas. A great ending to the week, serve these with a side of blue cheese dressing and a green salad.
Nanny's Raisin Filled Cookies
Just like Nanny used to make, but with a touch of rum! These raisin filled cookies are an old fashioned treat never gets old.
Cocktail of the Week
Fireball Apple Cider
There is no better hot toddy to warm up with on a Friday night than with this hot fireball apple cider drink!
Cheese Blintzes are one of my favorite weekend brunch items. Crepes surround a sweetened cheese filling and are topped with a blueberry sauce.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!