Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 1 for the first week in January. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (January 1) is called prep day.
This week's meal plan is a little different because it involves Christmas leftovers and also because prep day is also New Year's day. For this reason this week is going to be made as easy as possible for you.
There is an extra section this week with ideas for New Years Eve which falls on Sunday.
- Make the meatloaf on prep day and store in the fridge until ready to bake on Monday. Remove meatloaf from fridge to remove some of the chill while the oven is preheating.
- The tuna noodle casserole can be made on prep day and stored in the fridge until ready to bake. Remove casserole from fridge to remove some of the chill while the oven is preheating.
- Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, the cook time may vary in the air fryer. Be sure to have an instant read meat thermometer handy to check temp as it cooks.
- The chicken takes about an hour in the air fryer, while the chicken cooks, you have time to make the mashed potatoes and green beans.
- After dinner on Thursday evening, dice up the chicken for the buffalo chicken baseballs to prep for Friday night dinner.
- If enjoying the brownies this week, make them on prep day to allow you to enjoy them all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan 1
Sweet and Sour Meatloaf
This Sweet and Sour Meatloaf is made with ground veal, but you can use turkey or beef instead. Serve it with a side of Cheese and Herb Stuffed Artichokes.
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole is an easy to make one dish meal that will come together quickly. Serve these with sweet dinner rolls and a green side salad..
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Air Fryer Pork Chops are ready in no time and go great with a side of Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil. Add a green salad for a complete meal.
Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
Serve Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken with Mayonnaise Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Haricots Verts.
Buffalo Chicken Baseballs
Use leftovers from the rotisserie chicken and make Buffalo Chicken Baseballs. Add a side of Air Fried Asparagus or Air Fried Brussels Sprouts.
Start the year off with a brownie recipe that doesn't kill the calorie bank. These Bailey's Brownies are low in fat without losing all that fudgy deliciousness!
Cocktail of the Week
Tiramisu Iced Latte
This Tiramisu Iced Latte is absolutely delicious and come compliments of my friend Gwynn over at Swirls of Flavor.
Asparagus, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Strudel
This Breakfast Strudel is the perfect weekend brunch along with a DIY Mimosa Bar.
Creamy Chicken Linguine
Serve this Creamy Chicken Linguine with a green side salad, homemade soft white bread, and a glass of chardonnay.
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment