Slow Cooker Beef and Veggie Sliders are so easy to put together with ground beef and frozen veggies! This is a delicious, easy slow cooker recipe ready for you when you get home on those busy school nights!
Convenience is the name of the game when making these Slow Cooker Beef and Veggie Sliders. This slow cooker recipe is great for weeknight dinners, or serve it up on a table of game day treats!
Making Beef and Veggie Sliders for the Slow Cooker
I love slow cooker recipes and how easy they make your weeknights. While my kids are all grown and gone now, I still lead a real busy life and easy is always welcome in our home. These Beef and Veggie Sliders are very easy and very tasty.
We loved them on the mini burger buns. Stacked high with some bread and butter pickles and I was set! I think the slider concept would go over well with the little ones also. Mini fun food!
More beef recipes made in the slow cooker
Slow Cooker Beef and Veggie Sliders
- 1 lb lean ground beef Certified Angus Beef preferred
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper to taste
- 8 slider rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet cook ground beef until browned, breaking up meat into pieces as it cooks. Drain any excess fat.
- In a 1-½ quart slow cooker, combine remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low 4 hours. Serve on buns.