Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 47 for November 21 - 25. This week is Thanksgiving so I have included recipes for Thanksgiving dinner and a couple of leftover recipes to use up what's left of your meal.
Each meal this week includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (November 20) is called prep day.
This is the big week, Thanksgiving is likely a day you will be prepping for all week long. I will list out how I would do this to make sure you have the freshest and best food for that day and I've made it easier for you before that day by offering up easy dinners leading up to turkey day.
- On prep day: make sure the turkey is in the fridge so it is thawed completely by Wednesday evening.
- Monday night's meal is super easy and if you want to swap out the biscuit for a burger bun, that's ok too. Less cooking for an easier night. You can make the onions and cucumber salad portion of the burger on Sunday evening or early Monday morning.
- The crab cakes for Tuesday night are super simple and won't need much prep. If you are making the coleslaw, you can do that on Monday night to give it time to sit and develop the flavors.
- Wednesday night, prep the broccoli casserole and refrigerate it. This can be reheated the next day without compromising quality.
- I recommend making the dinner rolls early Thanksgiving morning. There is nothing better than fresh baked rolls warm out of the oven.
- If making the pie, I would make Wednesday evening to allow it to cool and be good and cold for dinner the next day.
- The stuffing is made in the crockpot so that one is as easy as prepping the veggies and tossing it all together in the crockpot, allowing it to cook and just stirring occasionally.
- Friday and Sunday you have meals that involve thanksgiving leftovers, making life quite a bit easier.
- Sunday supper will be a reprieve from turkey with delicious Mexican flavors.
Weekly Meal Plan 46
Susie's Million Dollar Burger
This Million Dollar Burger recipe was entered into the Pillsbury Bake off by one of my personal friends. She made it to the finalists bake off but didn't take the big prize home. However, its a delicious burger worth making and I do have it on a rotation in my own home!
Red and White Cauliflower Bake
Tomorrow is the big day, so why not go light tonight? This Red and White Cauliflower Bake is a delicious vegetarian recipe that will fill you up if you want to cook at home, otherwise, I recommend ordering takeout have a snack night as you prep for the next day.
Pan Roasted Turkey
This Pan Roasted Turkey is our choice of a main protein for the dinner table. I plan to serve Crockpot Stuffing, Broccoli Casserole, Air Fryer Green Bean Casserole, Roasted Acorn Squash and these Sweet Potato Rolls. For dessert we will have the traditional Pumpkin Pie with Condensed Milk.
Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
I love the day after Thanksgiving just so I can serve this Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole! It is a delicious and different way to serve leftovers.
Dessert of the week
Peanut Butter No Bakes
I always crave a sweet during the week, and these Peanut Butter No Bakes are a great way to satisfy that craving fast. Make them at the beginning of the week so you have one to snack on throughout the week.
Cocktail of the week
Vanilla Dark and Stormy
Fall weather always has me thinking warm, and this Vanilla Dark and Stormy is a great way to do so. I love to curl up next to the fire place with a glass, a Hallmark movie, and my sweetheart at the end of the week!
Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict
Save enough Thanksgiving leftovers for Sunday brunch! These Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict are a must try recipe! Since it's Sunday brunch, go ahead and enjoy an Amaretto Coffee to go with!
Roasted Shrimp Enchiladas
I like to make my Sunday dinner after Thanksgiving a little out of the ordinary, and this Shrimp Enchiladas recipe is full of flavor and completely different from the Thanksgiving flavors we enjoyed during the week.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!