Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole uses all of those holiday leftovers in one dish! It is a delicious casserole to make after the holidays and is one that the whole family will love.
If you get tired of turkey sandwiches after that big meal, then this casserole dish is a great way to change things up. This thanksgiving leftover casserole is a great weeknight dish that comes that the entire family loves!
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All views expressed are my own.
❤️ Why I Love This Casserole Dish
The first time I saw this recipe I wasn't so sure it was a good idea. I am one who likes to eat my food separately. But, when I was asked to make this recipe and give my spin on it, I decided that I would go ahead with the way it was given to me and see how I liked it.
It turned out that I absolutely fell in love with this leftover turkey casserole. It was so easy to make using Thanksgiving leftovers, and I couldn't believe how delicious everything was all together in one bite. It's now one of my go to recipes every time I roast a turkey!
Mashed potatoes, turkey, leftover stuffing, whole berry cranberry sauce,
Mayonnaise, this is the only mayonnaise that I will use!
Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon into the casserole dish 2 cups stuffing, then top with the turkey.
- Combine ¼ cup mayonnaise with the cranberry sauce and spread evenly over the turkey.
- Combine the remaining mayonnaise, the leftover mashed potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread the potato mixture on top of the turkey mixture, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until heated through. Allow the leftover turkey casserole to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries or drizzle with leftover gravy.
- Stir ½ cup of sour cream and garlic powder instead of the mayonnaise into the mashed potatoes.
- Add a layer of leftover green beans or french fried onions.
- Sprinkle additional cheese on top of the casserole prior to baking.
- Stir ½ cup of leftover gravy or cream of chicken soup into the turkey before spreading over top of the stuffing.
💭 Top Tip
- Double up and make two casseroles at once! Serve one for dinner and freeze the second casserole for later.
One 8x8 baking dish,
Large mixing spoon to mix the ingredients and to spoon into the baking pan.
Mixing bowl to combine the separate layers before placing into the casserole.
🍗 More Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Ideas
*If you made this leftover thanksgiving casserole recipe, please give it a star rating*
Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine ¼ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining ½ cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.