Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 45 for November 7 - 11. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 30) is called prep day.
- On prep day, prepare the marinade for the venison satay and marinate the meat until dinner time on Monday. You can also make the pickles and peanut sauce on prep day to save time on Monday evening.
- Make the Dill Pickle Pasta Salad on prep day and allow the flavors to develop. Serve it alongside the Crispy Chicken Sandwiches.
- The hamburger patties can be mixed and shaped on prep day, then freeze the uncooked burger in freezer safe wrapping. Take the frozen burgers out on Tuesday night and allow them to thaw in the fridge until it's time to cook them on Wednesday evening.
- Buffalo chicken crescent rolls won't need much meal prep to be done ahead of time. These come together pretty quickly. Take the cream cheese out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before mixing the ingredients to be sure it mixes smoothly.
- For the Hawaiian Pizza you can opt to make your own homemade pizza dough or use store-bought.
- Prep the cinnamon rolls on Saturday night, put them in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. The rolls can be fresh baked the next morning, just remove from the fridge and allow the rolls to come to room temperature (about 30-40 minutes) before baking.
- Any type of pasta (spaghetti) sauce can be used for the Meatball Chili. I don't think Prego makes the specific style of sauce anymore.
Weekly Meal Plan 45
Venison Satay with Peanut Sauce
I love the flavors in this Venison Satay with Peanut Sauce and the pickled cucumbers add another level of flavor to the meal! Beef strips can be used here in place of venison.
Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
I love these Crispy Chicken Sandwiches! Skillet fried and served on buttery toasted buns and a side of Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
Hamburger Steaks with Mushrooms and Onions
Hamburger Steaks are smothered with mushrooms and Onion for a delicious lower carb weeknight meal. Serve this with a simple green salad topped with Italian Vinaigrette.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
This is a long time favorite recipe I've been making since my kids were little! Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main dish. This week make it a main dish with a side of blue cheese and celery!
I am a fan of a salty sweet combination and this Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizza brings those flavors forward. For a little bit of creamy heat, I like to dip this pizza in Chipotle Salad Dressing!
Dessert of the week
Butter Pecan Cookies
These Butter Pecan Cookies speak the holidays to me! These are great cookies to pull out when you have visitors and serve with a cup of coffee or tea. They also make a great addition to the holiday cookie tray.
Cocktail of the week
Almond lovers will love this Amaretto Coffee. It is boozy, sweet, and creamy. I love to curl up with a hot cup of this coffee and a couple of Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies and enjoy a good book!
Pumpkin Cookie Butter Cinnamon Rolls
One of my very favorite recipes, Pumpkin Cookie Butter Cinnamon Rolls has pumpkin in the dough and cookie butter in the swirls and frosting! Perfect with a hot cup of coffee in the morning.
Roasted Garlic Meatball Chili
Roasted Garlic Meatball Chili is a great Sunday supper! Enjoy this while you watch the football game with a side of white rice a slice of Skillet Jalapeno Cornbread.
Grumpy's Honeybunch Shopping List
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
Leave a comment