Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 44 for October 31 - November 4. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 30) is called prep day.
- For Monday's dinner, shop for a thicker cut pork chop. Bone in or boneless work.
- When shopping for turkey tenderloins, look in the meat department in the same area you would find pork tenderloins. If you have difficulty finding them, check with someone in the store and they can help you locate them.
- If making the stuffing, it can be made in the morning and cooked on low all day until you get home from work.
- Leftover turkey from Tuesday night's meal make Wednesday evening super easy! These oven baked sandwiches go great with frozen fries made in the air fryer.
- If making the butternut squash for as a side dish on Thursday, you can prep it th by dicing and storing in the fridge on Wednesday night.
- You can make your own homemade pizza dough or use store bought for Friday night pizza.
- Make the chocolate fudge brownies on Prep day so you have then to enjoy throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 44
Dessert of the week
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Chocolate Fudge Brownies are the fudgiest most delicious brownie with a crackly top. You might want to make two batches if you have a big family. I promise they will disappear fast!!
Cocktail of the week
Hot Fireball Apple Cider
Super easy and so delicious, Hot Fireball Apple Cider is made with Fireball whisky and can be served warm or cold.
Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict
If you make the stuffing to go with the turkey tenderloins, use any leftovers to make this Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict. Don't worry if you don't have enough leftover turkey, you can use deli turkey meat for this recipe.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!