Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 27. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan brings air fryer recipes, grilled recipes, slow cooker, and refurbished recipes made with leftovers!
Here are some shortcuts and tips to help you throughout the week.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday is called prep day.
- For the cheeseburgers, if you will be having a crowd, go ahead and mix and shape them into patties on prep day and store in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Make the potato salad and cheesecake on prep day.
- Make the watermelon mojitos on prep day so all you need to do on the day of serving is pour over ice and serve!
- Tuesday night's meal is super quick and easy to make and the air fryer potatoes take no effort at all. Just be sure to throw a few extra potatoes in the air fryer to have leftovers for the home fries on the weekend.
- Buy precooked pork belly (I get mine at Trader Joes) and it makes it easy to air fry to a crisp and make the sandwiches.
- You can buy premade or make sweet dinner rolls on prep day and use them for the Pork Belly Sliders and as a side to Garlic Butter Chicken Bites.
Weekly Meal Plan 27
Dessert of the week
Rhubarb Custard Bars
If you haven't made Rhubarb Custard Bars yet this year, then it's a must make! Don't have rhubarb, try using fresh cranberries!
Cocktail of the week
Blended Pina Colada
Cool down with a Blended Pina Colada this weekend, these are the best frozen drink ever, my favorite one to make all summer long.
Mom's Skillet Home Fries
Pull out the eggs, and serve them up with a side of Mom's Skillet Home Fries. These are SO delicious!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!