Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 21 for May 22-26. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
This weekly meal plan is pretty easy, most meals can be made very quickly the same night without a lot of prep time.
Most of the recipes here are very easy to make an don't take a lot of time. However, below are some tips to help you throughout the week.
- Air Fryer Cod, super easy and fast! Not a lot of prep needed for this and very little clean up!
- Thai Style Hotdogs are SO delicious. One of my favorite recipes here on this website. Make the slaw and peanut sauce ahead of time then all you will need to do is grill the hotdogs.
- This Stove-Top Baby Back Ribs recipe is my favorite way to make ribs. Use your favorite bbq sauce and enjoy this fall off the bone deliciousness.
- If your air fryer does not have a rotisserie, as long as the basket fryer is big enough, you can roast the whole chicken in the air fryer still. Just be sure to turn it over halfway through cooking.
- Mix the chicken salad up the morning of and allow it to sit throughout the day to develop flavors. If you plan to make the dinner rolls, do so on Sunday and freeze until Friday morning.
- Make the peanut butter cookies on Sunday so they can be enjoyed all week long!
- The spaghetti pie can be made ahead of time and just rewarmed in the oven before dinner.
Weekly Meal Plan 21
Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken is the best way to make a whole chicken in just an hour that is the juiciest most tender chicken. Serve it up with a side of Caramelized Onion Mashed Red Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese and a green salad.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Use leftover Rotisserie Chicken to make this Delicious Chicken Salad with Grapes. Serve it on a croissant, a Sweet Dinner Roll, or a lettuce cup! Try making these
Dessert of the week
Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
These Peanut Butter Cookies are my very favorite recipe. The recipe came from a very old community cookbook from my childhood and will forever be my go to!
Cocktail of the week
Strawberry Vodka Mojita
This refreshing Strawberry Vodka Mojito is for those who don't love rum, but want a refreshing minty mojito! These are the perfect sit around the firepit kind of drink with friends.
Spaghetti Pie Casserole
Spaghetti noodles covered with a cheesy mixture and topped with a beefy tomato sauce. Spaghetti Pie Casserole is satisfying comfort food! Serve this with a slices of Cheesy Italian Bread.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!